PDA

View Full Version : Routines.

Jericho
21-04-2008, 09:30 PM
Its rly annoying, my bro and sis and everyone find it rly wierd but only my mum and dad understand it.

The bit they dont understand is that they play a huge part in my life because I haz AS and OCD, and one of my annoying little things is living by routines.

I have to wake up, lie awake for like..5 mins, get a wash, get dressed.. have a cup of tea, then breakfast, and go to the bus... it has to be in that order, If im in a rush and do anything wrong, it puzzles me and gets me completely screwed.

And at night, I turn computer off, get a shower, get a drink and something to eat, come upstairs, put telly on, watch a DVD and go to sleep. Same as earlier, if it goes wrong, I usually find it difficult going to sleep.

Anyone else have puzzling little routines? I bring this up as I just had an argument with my bro about it because he says I make him late cos I take too long waking up or whatever, he was making excuses for being late to work..ha! But its rather funny, im just being nosy with everyones lives.. hehe :)

Thetan
21-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I wake up, make everyone a coffee, go on the computer for a bit, do my homework, go to the beach, go on the computer, go to bed.

Adam$
21-04-2008, 10:47 PM
no specific routines except when driving.

Elliot-E5
21-04-2008, 10:53 PM
I get up at 6:00 am, i go on habbo, my mom brings breakfast to me while playing habbo, I use the bathroom, i play more habbo, mom brings lunch, playing more habbo, mom brings dinner, play more habbo, play more habbo, play more habbo, play more habbo, play more habbo, play more habbo, go to bed at 3:00 AM. *Repeat cycle*

Nemo
21-04-2008, 11:16 PM
i guess i wake up, stay in bed for 20mins, get out, get dressed n all that, go school then do w/e

LoveHateHero
21-04-2008, 11:37 PM
wake up 30 mins before i have a collage lesson, quick slice of toast, wash, go to collage then after go to skatepark then walk home, eat dinner around 9pm, go on comp until 12ish then repeat. not on weekends though xD.

enyur
22-04-2008, 01:28 AM
i have to wake up at 6 am, lay in bed/talk on the phone until 7 then get ready for school, talk on msn, and then go to my friends house before school. i cant do it in any other order.

Swearwolf
22-04-2008, 01:46 AM
get up, go college, go park, go home, sometimes go mcdonalds for lunch

hardtry000
22-04-2008, 06:59 AM
sounds good, not too boring

Turnip
22-04-2008, 09:38 AM
wake up, go downstairs, have breakfast and a drink, come back upstairs, get dressed, go to the bathroom, wash, brush teeth gel hair etc., go downstairs, go college, come home, net for abit, dinner, net for abit, shower, tv, bed.

roughly mine, sometimes changes lol

jesus
22-04-2008, 09:41 AM
no specific routines except when driving.Ditto. I never make plans or have routines, I just do whatever I want. :)

Scarcely
22-04-2008, 05:12 PM
I get up at 6:00 am, i go on habbo, my mom brings breakfast to me while playing habbo, I use the bathroom, i play more habbo, mom brings lunch, playing more habbo, mom brings dinner, play more habbo, play more habbo, play more habbo, play more habbo, play more habbo, play more habbo, go to bed at 3:00 AM. *Repeat cycle*

Lmaoooooo!

I have none, although I like to keep to a certain order..
Get up, get dressed, pack my bag, have breakfast, get washed up, leave 20 minutes later than I should.

Lubricant
22-04-2008, 05:33 PM

I LOLED so hard at that!!!!

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly

Toughened
22-04-2008, 06:08 PM
I don't have a certain routine it just tends to fall that way.

Crimson
22-04-2008, 06:18 PM
erm.. if you have OCD your life is a routine. :[

lew!
22-04-2008, 06:42 PM
I dont have ocd but it usually goes like
Me waking up 7am and snooze until half past..
Get up
Get changed
Get my breakfast
Wash my face & teeth
Put my contact lenses in (only put them in sometimes)
Do my hair
Go on computer if i have enough time and go on MSN
Put on jacket
and then at 8.. I go to bus stop to catch the bus.

Hitman
22-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Get up at 7, have a shower, have something to eat & drink, get driven to school, school, come home, computer, walk with the dog to the beach or something, possibly go out and play pool or something.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!