PDA

View Full Version : Resident evil 4 wii edition

Thetan
22-04-2008, 01:40 AM
Best game ever, soooo fun! I spend so much time playing this game, too bad I dont have it here right now, or I would be playing it instead of being on this forum.

Simmzay
22-04-2008, 02:53 AM
I loved it up until the regenerators and "IT". Scared me senseless.

joshuar
22-04-2008, 09:28 AM
I think it's a fantastic game, did scare me half to death but then I got so into it I didn't really jump anymore :P

How far are you through it?

Thetan
22-04-2008, 02:28 PM
I think it's a fantastic game, did scare me half to death but then I got so into it I didn't really jump anymore :P

How far are you through it?

I have beat it 4 times, and I am trying to get the handcannon.

I also agree that regenerators are the scariest things in the game, the breathing they make, first time I heard one I was just like :O.

Hushie
22-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Tbh that game scares me.

I'm only at that bit in the sewers of the mansion with that tiny guys guard chasing you. The bit with the elevator where he jumps down. lol i get scared easily.

Mario
22-04-2008, 07:45 PM
I completed it on the ps2 8 times i believe, it was possibly the best game ever.

I loved it up until the regenerators and "IT". Scared me senseless.
it was just the noise they made, it scared me, i had to turn the volume down when i knew they were coming up.

Thetan
22-04-2008, 09:30 PM
I completed it on the ps2 8 times i believe, it was possibly the best game ever.

it was just the noise they made, it scared me, i had to turn the volume down when i knew they were coming up.

It really helps on your first time playing, you can hear them. Some parts of that game just put you off for like a day before you feel like trying to get through it.

Simmzay
23-04-2008, 01:15 AM
Fair enough. I can't believe I wasted all my ammo on that butterfly gun, I had no idea you couldn't find extra ammo for it. Apparently the only way to increase was to upgrade your stats.

Thetan
23-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Fair enough. I can't believe I wasted all my ammo on that butterfly gun, I had no idea you couldn't find extra ammo for it. Apparently the only way to increase was to upgrade your stats.

You can find much extra ammo, you will eventually find some but its really rare, and it is a really powerful gun. I didnt buy it, because I found one in the little room by the fountain on your way to the garden. When you get ashley, go back there and you can get one for free, and some money.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!