PDA

View Full Version : Earth Day

TopManTim
22-04-2008, 01:26 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/EarthDay

cunning
22-04-2008, 01:38 PM

Anyways, are they even doing anything with this or is it just a group?

TopManTim
22-04-2008, 01:42 PM
well obviously you haven't read the page as it says about an event happening from 4pm.

cunning
22-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Well obviously I didn't read it because I'm asking the question. How smart was that comment?

Now, answer my question with a proper answer.

TopManTim
22-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Well obviously I didn't read it because I'm asking the question. How smart was that comment?

*epic facepalm

maybe you should look on the group page?

cunning
22-04-2008, 02:10 PM
What is that, are you saying you will hit me epically, lol?

I just asked a question, you don't have to resort to internet violence.

Cool--
22-04-2008, 02:13 PM

Why don't you just read it?

cunning
22-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Actually I read it now, I don't like logging into Habbo just to see something simple like that. It's not a big deal though.

Cool--
22-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Actually I read it now, I don't like logging into Habbo just to see something simple like that. It's not a big deal though.
You don't need to log in?

cunning
22-04-2008, 02:31 PM
I didn't know that, good lookin!

Kyle
22-04-2008, 02:38 PM
also an article about it

its at 4:30 and there are no prizes just news on some new furni coming, yay?

ElliottThompson
22-04-2008, 02:54 PM
wd cunning, wat a useless waste of the first page, y did u not just click the first link tim gave us.

Enyway u guys wat do u fink the announcements will be about?

shizzle
22-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Ok I don't get the point for this.

Ardemax
22-04-2008, 03:01 PM
Errr, is there a small article about it on the group page?
because this thread hasn't explained a lot.

-Danube-
22-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Didn't they do summet on earth day 2 years ago. Dunno bout last year cos i had left habbo for a while then. Can't remeber but i new Callie ran it and it was good.

Framed
22-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Pictures posted at the bottom of the article. (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/161-celebrate-earth-day)
You can see me on the third picture, bottom left in the cowboy hat. I'll sign autographs later.

NEWSFLASH! People made sure to be logged in for the Earth Day event on Habbo Hotel, but as they did so, the increased electricity usage sadly destroyed the Earth.

GhostFace-
22-04-2008, 07:28 PM
nice thing for habbo to do.

Meanies
22-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Didn't they do summet on earth day 2 years ago. Dunno bout last year cos i had left habbo for a while then. Can't remeber but i new Callie ran it and it was good.

Yeah they did. I think last years version of it was the Eco-warriors campaign thing.

The article:

Tuesday April 22nd is Earth Day and to mark the occasion we are holding a big party!

The Earth. Spinning eternally on its axis in the endless depths of space and time. Don't worry! I'm not going to break in with something dramatic like.. "Or is it eternal...? dun dun dun" or "Yea. Spinning eternally into the sun!". However, we should take a moment to think about the place that we live since Earth is a very special place indeed and it deserves our respect.

Earth is the only planet we know of that can support life. That not only makes it a unique place but also an incredibly important one! All creatures great and small walking the land and swimming the deeps of the sea give us a fantastic array of wildlife. If that doesn't make Earth pretty cool then at least it keeps Bill Oddy and David Attenborough in a job! Sure, Saturn has the cool ring thing spinning around it and Mars shares it's name with a chocolate bar but overall Earth is hands down, the place to live!

What do YOU think?

So let's celebrate!
The Earth Day parade will begin in the Theatredrome at 4:15pm and will then spread to a number of other Public Rooms including Hallway I and at least two others. Dress up in Blue or Green and become one with the Earth! There will be no prizes awarded during this event, but you will find out some cool information regarding future Earth Day events, activities and Furni news if you attend.

Lights Out
To celebrate Earth Day we are launching a special Lights Out competition on Wednesday 23rd April. The competition will of course involve the Mood Light and we will reveal full details, including competition details and prizes on Wednesday 23rd April.

Join the Official Habbo Earth Day Group now!

-Danube-
22-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Ye like other people have said why do all this eco thing on habbo when actually reading the artcle is using electric that is aparently killing our planet lol

Ardemax
23-04-2008, 06:04 AM
Lights out?
Hmm.. "Build a small Earth Shelter in the dark"
...."Win a tree poster"
Comps are turning crap atm.
Lostie do something!!
And how can Habbo help when their servers are running which waists electricity.

Fugato
23-04-2008, 06:22 AM
Habbo should shut down their servers + just have 1 hotel.

JackBuddy
23-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Habbo should shut down their servers + just have 1 hotel.
one hotel full of lag and different speaking people- sounds great!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!