PDA

View Full Version : macrooosss

Decapitated!
22-04-2008, 05:29 PM
i dont get them, help me :)!

Crimson
22-04-2008, 06:27 PM
/macro

New Macro, give it a name and key. It's basically like a spell. For example you can do somthing like this;

"/s I give you the light, %t
"/cast Holy Light"

It it will come out "I give you the light, <name>" and then cast holy light on them.

You can also use them to equip items, well at least you used to be able to. I've not used and equip cast macro for a while, so it miiight not be the same. But for example;
"/cast Merciless Slicer"
so it would be /cast <item name>.
You can use macros for speech too, for advertising. For example I use one abit like this for my engineering;

"/2 Engineer at work (350)! Want some bombs, a gun or some mats? Give me a poke and ask for what you need! Tips are gladly accepted!"

and all you do is click the key (like a spell) and it will automatically come up with the message on trade. Or the same with the previous ones, it would cast the spell and the speech straight away.

Hope this kiiinda helped.

:]

Wig44.
22-04-2008, 07:17 PM
Its /equip if I'm not forgetting something, not /cast <item name>

Here is a macro I like to use to cast nature's swiftness (reduces the cast time o next heal spell below 10 secs to insta cast) it doesn't trigger GCD either so it can be placed in a simple macro. Then after casting NS it casts healing wave rank whatever I choose.

#showtooltip Healing Wave
/stopmacro [target=harm, dead]
/cast Nature's Swiftness
/stopcasting
/cast Healing Wave

The /stopmaro [target=harm, dead] means the macro will not cast if the target is an enemy or is dead.

For your hunter maybe you wanted a macro?
This one does a steady shot rotation. Simply casts steadyshot then autoshot
/castsequence Steady Shot, Auto Shot

Here is another;
Pet attacks your target, casts dash/dive, you cast hunters marka and then start attack. You can, obviously, use these examples to make your own macro's. They are quite simple.
/petattack
/cast [pet:wolf/cat] Dash; [pet:owl] Dive
/cast Hunter's Mark
/startattack

Crimson
22-04-2008, 07:22 PM
meh, used to be /cast <item name> :] well.. that was a loong time ago! :;P

Decapitated!
22-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Thanks! both helped alot... + rep ;)!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!