PDA

View Full Version : Selling Wii

[Chris]
22-04-2008, 05:44 PM
I know it may seem odd.. but its been sitting here for ages.. doing nothing..

i have become bored with the games, as im more of a shooting, fps ect gamer.. and the games coming out seem to be little "baby" games..

Anyway.. How much would i get for (£)

Wii console, all wires, stand ect
2 nunchucks, 2 controllers
2gb SD card
2000 points (in the market place)
5 games - red steel, wii sports, Zelda, Excite truck, My sims, and a brain training game (unopened)

All the games are in good condition, so are the controlers and nunchucks.. the console its self has barely been used and is in superb condition.

so..?

i recon around £220-£230?

[Chris]
22-04-2008, 06:12 PM
;4674625']I know it may seem odd.. but its been sitting here for ages.. doing nothing..

i have become bored with the games, as im more of a shooting, fps ect gamer.. and the games coming out seem to be little "baby" games..

2gb SD card
5 games - red steel, wii sports, Zelda, Excite truck, My sims, and a brain training game (unopened)

All the games are in good condition, so are the controlers and nunchucks.. the console its self has barely been used and is in superb condition.

so..?

My mistake - the card it 512mb

Sabbath
01-05-2008, 04:23 PM
;4674625']I know it may seem odd.. but its been sitting here for ages.. doing nothing..

2gb SD card

so..?

Dont sell it, get super smash bros brawl, you will not be outside for like a year.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!