PDA

View Full Version : Big vBulletin error.

Excellent
22-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Hey, I installed my forum as per usual and when I go to update the style I get this huge great error.

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /admincp/css.php on line 103

Rebuild Style Information Updating Style Information for '' and child styles...
Fatal error: Invalid styleid specified in /includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 318
#0 vb_error_handler(256, Invalid styleid specified,Now you may say theres an error with my forum but this appears not to be true. I have my own reseller and I host my forum website off of that reseller. Now I also have other sites hosted with different hosts, when I install my forum on the other servers it works fine, just not my reseller.. Any suggestions as to whats going wrong?

NOTE: I have checked the code and it's all fine.. There is also about 5 more pages of code.

Moved by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator) from Designing & Development: This forum suits the topic better. :)

L?KE
22-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Somebody has a fit avatar ;)

Edited by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post offtopic, thanks.

Ini
22-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Somebody has a fit avatar ;)
Lol....

Edited by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Excellent
22-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Yeah.. back on topic? :P

Agnostic Bear
22-04-2008, 06:51 PM
vBulletin is crap and it's probably the crap coding.

Plux
22-04-2008, 06:53 PM
vBulletin is crap and it's probably the crap coding.

If we wanted to see crap in someones mouth, we'd refer to 2girls1cup thanks.

Agnostic Bear
22-04-2008, 06:55 PM
If we wanted to see crap in someones mouth, we'd refer to 2girls1cup thanks.

Then go watch 2girls1cup cause I'm quality beef and apparently unlike you, I know what I'm talking about.

Excellent
22-04-2008, 06:57 PM
vBulletin is crap and it's probably the crap coding.Nothing wrong with vBulletin.

Instrumentals.
22-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Nothing wrong with vBulletin.

If you've got a legit software then contact vbulletin or use their support on the forums :)

crans
22-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Yeah, it's because your probs using a null version & the files could be corrupted.

Excellent
22-04-2008, 07:16 PM
If you've got a legit software then contact vbulletin or use their support on the forums :)

Yeah, it's because your probs using a null version & the files could be corrupted.My forum is legit, I payed for it out of my own money. My host thinks his VPS may be blocking a port so he's contacted his techs at the datacentre to get onto it.
It works on my other servers, just not my reseller.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!