PDA

View Full Version : Idea?

IntaMedia
22-04-2008, 08:22 PM
I think in this part of the forum you should make a subsection called "habbo" where you can post stuff for sale for habbo. i am rather sick of people asking "do you offer habbo" etc

Who agrees?

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Moved from 'Web Market' - you will get a better response here.

Jebbo
22-04-2008, 08:23 PM
yh that would be great :)

habbo webmarket and normal web market

Lilian
22-04-2008, 08:25 PM
No, just makes things more complicated. Soon theres going to be so many sections your just going to end up getting warned by MODs all the time for not posting in right section.

GommeInc
22-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Hmmm, not a good idea really when trading Habbo furniture is illegal, especially when Habbox are going through this wasted effort of wanting to become official.

The Professor
22-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Hmmm, not a good idea really when trading Habbo furniture is illegal, especially when Habbox are going through this wasted effort of wanting to become official.

I shall love it when we prove you wrong :P Might take a while, but we shall get there o ye of little faith.

Its an interesting one because it sort of falls under the same category as runescape item/habbo furni trading, which we allow.

GommeInc
22-04-2008, 08:34 PM
When did I say it won't be official? It might be, but I was suggesting it doesn't need it :P

The Professor
22-04-2008, 08:36 PM
When did I say it won't be official? It might be, but I was suggesting it doesn't need it :P

Ooooo, I thought you meant wasted effort as in we tried and failed :P

today
22-04-2008, 08:36 PM
I voted no as it seems silly.

& as ma HommieInc SAID.

samsaBEAR
22-04-2008, 09:26 PM
what is the point of trying to become official, does habbox get anything cool, or do they only get that badge thing
and i thought habbox was already official? i've always thought of it as official

today
22-04-2008, 09:27 PM
what is the point of trying to become official, does habbox get anything cool, or do they only get that badge thing
and i thought habbox was already official? i've always thought of it as official
No it got took offer years ago tbh.

& they get a badge on habbo hotel WOOP. ;']

GommeInc
22-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Nothing, other than loads of restrictions no doubt, and I bet the management will think too much about the official status and not concentrate on the members, which is what they desperately need to do at the moment.

samsaBEAR
22-04-2008, 10:18 PM
hardly seems worth it if all habbox gets is a little badge.
tbh, when most people think of habbo fansites, im sure they think of habbox, so its not like habbox needs to be official

The Professor
23-04-2008, 03:43 PM
I suppose it generates extra traffic with a link on the habbo site, and occasionlly we might get events like staff on the radio.

Put it this way, its not going to do much harm :P

samsaBEAR
23-04-2008, 04:16 PM
but if management are going to be like gomme said, it will bring harm eventually, as people will end up leaving

GommeInc
23-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Oh wow, a few extra traffic :rolleyes: Habbox get it free with people trading furniture and linking to guides... It's not going to make a difference. There is no logical way that being official will make a great difference and I am very sure that people will pay too much attention to that and not to the members, which at the moment are being let down, badly...

Ostinato
23-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Oh wow, a few extra traffic :rolleyes: Habbox get it free with people trading furniture and linking to guides... It's not going to make a difference. There is no logical way that being official will make a great difference and I am very sure that people will pay too much attention to that and not to the members, which at the moment are being let down, badly...

Top post, agreed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!