PDA

View Full Version : Jinn Challenge 1

Sharpsterz
23-04-2008, 02:57 PM
The only way to escape Alhambra Palace is to take on the Jinn's challenge and defeat him in a series of tricky and creative tasks.
Good news everyone! The Jinn has agreed to let me leave Alhambra Palace! The only problem is, I have to successfully complete a series of three challenges first. If I fail one of the challenges then the game will be up and I'll never be able to return from this evil palace. Thankfully, the Jinn has allowed me to call on all of you to help. Will you step up to the streets and save me in my hour of need? Hang about. Streets? I mean challenge of course!
Will you step up to the challenge?
There will be a new challenge everyday for the rest of this week so check back regularly to see the many ways that you can help!
Task 1 - Charming of the Snake
The Jinn has challenged me to create an Arabian Trax song that is capable of charming the 1000s of snakes sliding around in the basement floors of Alhambra Palace! Although my Trax skills are respectable, or so I've been told, I can't actually access the Trax Shop from inside the palace. The task must therefore fall to you. Create an Arabian Trax song in your room and then send us an email telling us where we can listen to it!
Tip: Take advantage of the Alhambra Trax Bundle! All three new Alhambra Traxpacks for the price of two. Available from the Ambient Trax store and Alhambra catalogue page now!
I have had a quick look inside the palace treasury and I am delighted to be able to offer the 50 best entries with a Mystical Jinn Badge. As well as that, the top 10 will receive 1 month of HC and our overall top 3 will win a pair of Guitar Posters (one of each type). You'll be the first three Habbos in the whole hotel to get their hands on the Guitar Posters!
Send your entry to: [email protected]
Subject: Snake Charming
Don't forget to include the name of the room that has the Arabian Trax song in it, the Habbo name of the room owner and your Habbo name. Just type it all in the email before sending it to us!
Closing date is Sunday 27th April at 11:59pm. Winners will be chosen and announced on Tuesday 29th April.

Ornamental Urn Bundle
To celebrate the release of this first task, there is a fantastic new bundle of Ornamental Urns in the Alhambra Section of your catalogue. Take advantage of this opportunity to get your hands on the most popular Alhambra Furni item in mass and at a discount!

GUITAR POSTERS!

Ardemax
23-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Finally, decent prizes.

mantora
23-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Did it end because of the habbo x abusing stuff.

Also this looks like a cool new comp.

shizzle
23-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Sounds interesting, even though I don't enter competitions on Habbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!