PDA

View Full Version : Purple Fan Out Now

Seany
23-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Purple Fan Out Now!

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7754/hasz9.png

Another super rare released, what's next?

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Threads merged as they were posted very close together.

Born_To_Live
23-04-2008, 04:12 PM
As title say's.

Lyrical.Troop
23-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Lol at people selling 5 HC, I seen someone trying to sell for 40 HC.

Why would people buy at 4 HC, When they could buy credits, and get it cheaper? :rolleyes:

CHA!NGANG
23-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Its like saying why would you buy for 25 credits, when by the end of the day, it will be around 1 HC.

Lyrical.Troop
23-04-2008, 04:53 PM
next is.. chicken dippers with diet coke.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): please do not make pointless posts.

JackBuddy
23-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Its like saying why would you buy for 25 credits, when by the end of the day, it will be around 1 HC.
well whos fault is that? :)

Ardemax
23-04-2008, 05:46 PM
meh. people are killing themselves because the fan was released.
all i have to say is:
lol @ them

shizzle
23-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Yes we know now.

JackBuddy
23-04-2008, 05:51 PM
Yes we know now.
god, someone wants a higher post-count.

TopManTim
23-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Well actually they were never meant to be super rares. The 2 that were floating around the hotel were only there from the Pink Bouncy castle from Callie's era.

Pyroka
23-04-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm not buying that for one reason:

There's a 0.01% they will catch fire.

CHA!NGANG
23-04-2008, 06:57 PM
well whos fault is that? :)

I donno ;) Also, I don't see why people say that other people are getting annoyed. Only 3 were around, so only 3 people will really be angry.

DJ-Ains.T
23-04-2008, 06:59 PM
I will not be buying until they are un-released :)

GhostFace-
23-04-2008, 07:31 PM
how many supers have been released since lost witness started. :eusa_whis

CHA!NGANG
23-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Not as many as when Callie was incharge ;)

Zak
23-04-2008, 08:06 PM
fans suck anyway

habbo are so boring, stop realising recolours.... :|

Frisky
23-04-2008, 08:30 PM
fans suck anyway

habbo are so boring, stop realising recolours.... :|

They've gotta, so we can move on and use new ones and get the old one's outta the way.

Bobu
23-04-2008, 08:32 PM
its ugly.

@xP
23-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Oh dear another super released. :rolleyes:

JackBuddy
23-04-2008, 08:54 PM
Oh dear another super released. :rolleyes:
Well, Habbo don't intend for them to be super. Habbox just make assumptions (and give them ridiculously high values) and when Habbo do release them, them are public enemy #1.

Kardan
23-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Purple Fans were supers? Wern't a few released sometime last year for an Earth related competition?

JackBuddy
23-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Purple Fans were supers? Wern't a few released sometime last year for an Earth related competition?
I don't know, I'm just taking other peoples word for it.

mlp16
23-04-2008, 09:26 PM
24 Hour rare more like 36+ Hour rare ;p

=Collecting=
23-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Not exactly if habbo was toremoved from the catalog now then i say mabe about 4ish after a few weeks

luce
23-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Ahh awsome. Im not a big fan of.. the fans.. That wasnt meant to be punny lol i typed then realised!

Anyway awsome erm yeah i love new rares out LOL

(L)

Shoed
23-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Well, Habbo don't intend for them to be super. Habbox just make assumptions (and give them ridiculously high values) and when Habbo do release them, them are public enemy #1.

JackBuddy if you had half a brain you'd know Habbox dont make values they get reported the value or watch the item being traded, your technically implying that Habbox rig values when they dont?
Obviously it is a super rare considering it was unreleased until this moment.. don't make false accusations because simply your clueless.

Ardemax
24-04-2008, 07:27 AM
JackBuddy if you had half a brain you'd know Habbox dont make values they get reported the value or watch the item being traded, your technically implying that Habbox rig values when they dont?
Obviously it is a super rare considering it was unreleased until this moment.. don't make false accusations because simply your clueless.

actually danny, you've just said that as soon as you're a trialist. interesting. isn't it? ;)
oh and the fan will get kicked out the catalouge bout 5ish

RyanDOT
24-04-2008, 08:53 AM
pURPLE?

NOT GONNA BUY :D

e5
24-04-2008, 09:47 AM
I like it, it's niceeee :D

Ardemax
24-04-2008, 11:40 AM
I dunno if I should buy it, thoughts? (Yes/No)

Sharpsterz
24-04-2008, 02:54 PM

what do you expect dude there was only 2 of them ;s

JackBuddy
24-04-2008, 05:15 PM
No, I mean habbox has set a trend for most rares to be valued at 1 hc, because people assume they will be priced like that. I'm just saying that when people moan about how it will be worth 1hc, they know who to blame.

Shoed
24-04-2008, 05:20 PM
No, I mean habbox has set a trend for most rares to be valued at 1 hc, because people assume they will be priced like that. I'm just saying that when people moan about how it will be worth 1hc, they know who to blame.

to JackBuddy - they don't assume and just create a value for rares, they watch them being traded. Obviously recoloured rares arent very popular so a purple fan aint going to hit the 20hc mark? lmao..

to Yeski - even if I was a 'rare valuist' it wouldn't concern you, and before I commented on this thread I resigned because I aint got time.

JackBuddy
24-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Shoed, 99% of people expect new rares to be valued at 1hc, because Habbox have set a trend for it. I'm saying that people shouldn't moan at habbo when they are valued at 1hc.
I don't think the rare value system works very well, and you can't 'see' what an item is being traded for all the time. Merr.

Shoed
24-04-2008, 05:23 PM
they do NOT set a trade, traders sell the rares at 1hc/2hc when they first come out, so what do you really expect? Habbox just dont 'set it at 1hc' they watch them being trade before they value it.

Lets say for example - there is 2 yellow monoliths currently on the hotel, they haven't valued that considering it HASNT been TRADED. You cannot really use 'Habbox set it as a trend' for a excuse considering thats basically a false accusation.

JackBuddy
24-04-2008, 05:29 PM
they do NOT set a trade, traders sell the rares at 1hc/2hc when they first come out, so what do you really expect? Habbox just dont 'set it at 1hc' they watch them being trade before they value it.

Lets say for example - there is 2 yellow monoliths currently on the hotel, they haven't valued that considering it HASNT been TRADED. You cannot really use 'Habbox set it as a trend' for a excuse considering thats basically a false accusation.
You don't understand what I am trying to say.

Most people trade new rares for 1HC before they are even valued, because of Habbox's previous values. If there was another dominant rare values site that set most new rares at 3hc for example, then most new rares would be 3hc, because people expect it to be valued as that. Anyway, my main point is that Habbo allways wrongly get the wrong end of the stick when people moan about new rares and their values.

I don't really think Habbox's way of valuing rares is good, but hey.

God, i've never written so much about furni- how embarrasing.

Shoed
24-04-2008, 05:32 PM
It isn't really embarrasing? I recently quit habbo and only come on when I need to drop furni to people but I still relaise what methods Habbox rare value team use, however I understand what your saying finally, you didn't really explain yourself the first time it looked like you was implying Habbox rigged values when they dont, heh.

Ardemax
24-04-2008, 06:51 PM
It isn't really embarrasing? I recently quit habbo and only come on when I need to drop furni to people but I still relaise what methods Habbox rare value team use, however I understand what your saying finally, you didn't really explain yourself the first time it looked like you was implying Habbox rigged values when they dont, heh.

I wasn't saying that at all.
I think Habbox need to lower the rare mark when they first come out then raise/lower if needed.
There's no point if a rare is being released for like a month to keep it as 1.5 or something.

brodeo
24-04-2008, 08:28 PM
One was given out during the Paysafe Vault wasn't it?
Two were stolen from the Callie bouncy castle when a moderators account was compromised and people got their hands on unreleased super recolours.
And one from a competition last year?

Not 100% sure.

CHA!NGANG
24-04-2008, 08:48 PM
2 Given out in Funky Friday :)

Shoed
24-04-2008, 09:12 PM
One was given out during the Paysafe Vault wasn't it?
Two were stolen from the Callie bouncy castle when a moderators account was compromised and people got their hands on unreleased super recolours.
And one from a competition last year?

Not 100% sure.

1 was stole from Callie's bouncy Castle, none was giving out in Paysafe Vault and 2 was given out from Finklestein's Funky Friday.

There was 3 tradable on the hotel before they were released ofc.

Ardemax
25-04-2008, 05:57 AM
as far as i'm concerned now they may aswell just release the whole super rare collection.
that's what they probs will do.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!