PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV Spoilers

Fez
24-04-2008, 04:31 PM
I know we usually put plot spoilers in the tags anyway, but since this is a pretty big game would everyone kindly put [SPOLIERS] in the title like some people have done?

Thanks

Ashley 12344
24-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Pretty pointless though. Most of the spoilers people are giving are pointless, eg 'Oh the cars look really good'.

Although if its storyline spoilers your referring to I agree :)

Fez
24-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Pretty pointless though. Most of the spoilers people are giving are pointless, eg 'Oh the cars look really good'.

Although if its storyline spoilers your referring to I agree :)

Yeah, main plot events

Ashley 12344
24-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Yeah fair enough. I'll be seriously niffed if some ruins that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4y3fXAHOyw

Fair little vid there. Not much different to the rest like. And no spoils ;)

Jordy
24-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Yeah fair enough. I'll be seriously niffed if some ruins that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4y3fXAHOyw

Fair little vid there. Not much different to the rest like. And no spoils ;)that's a spoiler don't be fooled by him. A moderator should put that in a spoiler for him :P

Ashley 12344
24-04-2008, 06:21 PM
that's a spoiler don't be fooled by him. A moderator should put that in a spoiler for him :P

Is that classed as a spoiler? Ok I'll sum it up here before anyone clicks the vid.

He climbs up a ladder. Meaning theres a crane

He then grenades a couple of cars and shoots police and a helicopter

Jordy
24-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Is that classed as a spoiler? Ok I'll sum it up here before anyone clicks the vid.

He climbs up a ladder. Meaning theres a crane

He then grenades a couple of cars and shoots police and a helicopterWhat he does isn't 'leaked' info as anyone could do that. The reason it spoils is because it shows off what you can do, displays unseen footage and features.

Ashley 12344
24-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Hardly spoils the game though. Simpy shows you can shoot and throw grenades, which is fairly obvious.

Fez
24-04-2008, 09:02 PM
After seeing what was gonna be in the vid I finally caved and watched it.
I have no regrets

Neil
24-04-2008, 09:05 PM
As long as you don't watch too much story related stuff I see no reason not to watch GTA vids, they keep you interested as nothing new will pop up until 29th when we get access to social club

Ashley 12344
24-04-2008, 09:48 PM
As long as you don't watch too much story related stuff I see no reason not to watch GTA vids, they keep you interested as nothing new will pop up until 29th when we get access to social club

Thats what I'm doing. I'll watch most things - provided they don't spoil the story. I watched that Live showing for about 20 seconds until I noticed (or thought) he was heading for a mission and x'd out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!