View Full Version : My Fiancee's Dog!

Farm
24-04-2008, 10:47 PM
http://images.habboupload.com/1209116126.jpg

He is called Scampi, aged 4.

:)!

MC!Remix
24-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Lol you've got a fiance and still use Habbo upload? let alone Habbo itself.. Damn...

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Do not be rude

Farm
24-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Lol you've got a finance and still use Habbo upload? let alone Habbo itself.. Damn...

Umm, get out of my thread. It's to do with a picture of a dog, not to do with Habbo...

The forum is not in the Habbo section, so go away and spam something else.

;l

And learn to spell. :)!

MC!Remix
24-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Sorry mate but I wouldn't marry someone who's using a under 16 based website. I'm free to my opinion just like everyone else is, get over Habbo and get a job?

Farm
24-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Sorry mate but I wouldn't marry someone who's using a under 16 based website. I'm free to my opinion just like everyone else is, get over Habbo and get a job?

Umm, I have a job mate.

I earn over a grand a month yeah?

More than you could earn in a year.

So get out of my thread!

No-one gives a toss :)!

MC!Remix
24-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Sorry mate but when you give me some proof, maybe some people will believe your ********. I doubt you even have a fiance, damn you got issues kid.

Farm
24-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Sorry mate but when you give me some proof, maybe some people will believe your ********. I doubt you even have a fiance, damn you got issues kid.

LOL, ok come down to Swindon.

Yeah?

JJB Sports :)!

kthx.

And tbh I do have a fiancee, so yeah get a life mate.

Your probably like 14, thinking your some hardnut on the internet!

Get out in the real world and stop bullying online, probably you get bullied at home / school.

LOLS!

MC!Remix
24-04-2008, 11:11 PM
LOL, ok come down to Swindon.

Yeah?

JJB Sports :)!

kthx.

And tbh I do have a fiancee, so yeah get a life mate.

Your probably like 14, thinking your some hardnut on the internet!

Get out in the real world and stop bullying online, probably you get bullied at home / school.

LOLS!
I'm 16 years of age and the only time when I expieranced bullying is when I broke my leg, and they was only joking around. I work for the local newspaper shop handing out newsletters about the town to numerous homes. And lol if you do work in JJB sports, thats like the cheap side of JD Sports, you need to get out more and stop living of fantasy my boy.

Catzsy
24-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Scampi looks cute and a bit of a tearaway! Farm has also been on here since 2005 same as me. :)
Jrh2002 and MissAlice since 2003. This forum means quite a lot to people even when they have outgrown Habbo. :)

Farm
24-04-2008, 11:12 PM
I'm 16 years of age and the only time when I expieranced bullying is when I broke my leg, and they was only joking around. I work for the local newspaper shop handing out newsletters about the town to numerous homes. And lol if you do work in JJB sports, thats like the cheap side of JD Sports, you need to get out more and stop living of fantasy my boy.

Ummm didn't I say get out of my thread?

On topic: What you think everyone?

GhostFace-
24-04-2008, 11:15 PM
adorable :)

bo$$
24-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Lol you've got a fiance and still use Habbo upload? let alone Habbo itself.. Damn...

lol, shut the **** up.

@ the dog - it's nice. My neighbour had a dog like that until it ran away except it was white.

Farm
24-04-2008, 11:18 PM
lol, shut the **** up.

@ the dog - it's nice. My neighbour had a dog like that until it ran away except it was white.

Awwww, was it part ****zu and half Mut?

Because Scampi is lols.

@ Catzy - Thanks. :)!

@ Ghostface - Cheers. :)!

bo$$
24-04-2008, 11:21 PM
Awwww, was it part ****zu and half Mut?

Because Scampi is lols.

@ Catzy - Thanks. :)!

@ Ghostface - Cheers. :)!

I don't know what it was, really.. lol I just knew that it looked pretty much like that but white

lol then they cut his hair off.

Instrumentals.
24-04-2008, 11:22 PM
[quote=Farm;4680745][Your probably like 14, thinking your some hardnut on the internet!</b> And learn to spell. !

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude

Farm
24-04-2008, 11:23 PM
I don't know what it was, really.. lol I just knew that it looked pretty much like that but white

lol then they cut his hair off.

Lol cool! He has to have hair cut back a lot due to growing so fast and he can't see.

Niko Bellic
24-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Adorable :D

Mr Me
25-04-2008, 02:32 AM
Im 18 ( awas 18 on the 16th April) i dont play habbo but i do come here every now and then :)

O BTW im a bit drunk ( not lieing ive been to Quest in wakey since 9 last night sinces it like 3:30am now)

I have a dog called Barni hes Jack X corgi :)

MC!Remix
25-04-2008, 06:26 AM
Yea but you dont use habbo uploads etc

cocaine
25-04-2008, 06:49 AM

whats it to you? keep your nose out of peoples business.

and aww, scampi looks cute :]

Antony
25-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Yea but you dont use habbo uploads etc

So what? Don't go telling people what they can or can't do, he can go on whatever game he wants, irrelevant whether he is engaged or not.

The dogs nice, what breed is it?

Prefer bigger dogs but its nice.. I've got a Labrador myself

Dan2nd
25-04-2008, 01:59 PM

Link me to where it says Habbox is for under 16's only please..? :rolleyes:

@ thread starter:

Lol those dogs are like pure evil!!! my neighbour has one and it always growls at me :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!