PDA

View Full Version : Crash Bandicoot

Verrou
25-04-2008, 09:52 AM
I was playing it today because my nephew still has most of his PSX games. I actually enjoyed playing it, i think i even moved the controller up when i wanted Crash to jump further LOL.

But yeah, i think that the original Crash Bandicoot game is the best, it's simple and challenging at the same time. There's only X = Jump and O = Spin.

It has multiple levels and even though the graphics aren't that good, I love it :D

After CTR (Crash Team Racing) i think Naughty Dog sold the rights to the game to Sierra. They brought out Crash of the Titans, and watching the trailer makes me wish they recreate the original game, with just better graphics, same storyline, same levels etc. just better graphics. COTT seems really complex and boring.

Well anyway, if you managed to read that lot please post your feelings and memories of the original Crash game, and your thoughts on others.

Thanks,
Ver.

http://www.naughtydog.com/crash/crash/images/runp.gif

-Wolverine
26-04-2008, 05:33 AM
The crash bandicoot games are still one the best games ever made.

Crash Bash rules..

Frodo13.
26-04-2008, 09:25 AM
I wish they would just keep it to the same old original sort of thing. I've got COTT of PSP, and it sucks.

kerplunkwozere
26-04-2008, 09:29 AM
i LOOOOOVEEEEE crash bandicoot, i used to have like every single on of his games.

the original and ctr are the best.

Xarea
26-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Mario Kart DS/Wii seems like a big rip of CTR imo.

Stitch
26-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Mario Kart DS/Wii seems like a big rip of CTR imo.
Super Mario kart and Mario kart 64 was made before CTR

Xarea
26-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Mario kart was made before CTR

Okay, then CTR is a rip of MK :p.

Ed.
27-04-2008, 02:16 PM
This game has been reviewed on Play40UK so you might wanna check out the article:

http://play40uk.blogspot.com

Fifteen
27-04-2008, 02:28 PM
I loved Crash bandicoot on ps1

Technologic
27-04-2008, 03:54 PM
I might download CTR and crash bandicoot 1 off the PSN store...

Slowpoke
27-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Crash / 2 / 3 / Team Racing were the best. The original four, the ones that naughty dog created. CTR is in my PS2, I was playing it the other day.

Adam$
27-04-2008, 09:16 PM
I loved Crash Bandicoot 1 and 2, I can't remember if I had 3.

Nemo
27-04-2008, 09:35 PM
I wish they would just keep it to the same old original sort of thing. I've got COTT of PSP, and it sucks.yer, like they did with spyro. A hero's tail was awesome then they took it too far and gave him combos and complicated shiz.

Javascrypt
27-04-2008, 09:35 PM
I've Never liked it, I was more of a spyro person.

I was playing it today because my nephew still has most of his PSX games. I actually enjoyed playing it, i think i even moved the controller up when i wanted Crash to jump further LOL.

But yeah, i think that the original Crash Bandicoot game is the best, it's simple and challenging at the same time. There's only X = Jump and O = Spin.

It has multiple levels and even though the graphics aren't that good, I love it :D

After CTR (Crash Team Racing) i think Naughty Dog sold the rights to the game to Sierra. They brought out Crash of the Titans, and watching the trailer makes me wish they recreate the original game, with just better graphics, same storyline, same levels etc. just better graphics. COTT seems really complex and boring.

Well anyway, if you managed to read that lot please post your feelings and memories of the original Crash game, and your thoughts on others.

Thanks,
Ver.

http://www.naughtydog.com/crash/crash/images/runp.gif

Verrou
28-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Yeah, I used to play Spyro too, my cousin still has his I think. I liked Crash more though lol.

Panasonic
28-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Reading what you've just said takes me back to the nintendo 64 years and sega! Gah those were the days, the games were really great back then, now its all compacted and .. annoying. But hey, I guess GTA is the highlight game of this time.

The Professor
28-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Crash bandicoot 3 was by far the best one, followed by 2 and 1. I always found the difficulty curve too steep, getting through a level without dying AND collecting all the boxes to get the gems was a pretty impossible and frustrating task.

CTR and crash bash were great, and i like wrath of cortex too, which everyone seems to hate for some reason. After seeing the new designs of the characters for COTT, I think I'll leave it there and get 100% on crash 2 :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!