PDA

View Full Version : Jinn Challenge: Task 2

DPS
25-04-2008, 11:20 AM
The second Jinn Challenge is for pixel artists and graphic designers as we look for the 10 best Arabian Alts.
The only way to escape Alhambra Palace is to take on the Jinn's challenge and defeat him in a series of tricky and creative tasks.
Task 2 - Alhambra Mirage
The Jinn has challenged me to create an Arabian Alt based on the many sights and themes from the desert land around Alhambra Palace. I will need the help of only the best pixel artists and graphic designers in order to impress the Jinn enough to be able to win the task.
There are many things that you can focus your art on including an oasis, camel, Alhambra Palace, sand dunes and magic carpets! Anything goes really but it must be Arabian themed in some way.
I have had another quick look inside the palace treasury and I am delighted to be able to offer the 10 best entries a Mystical Jinn Badge and 1 month of HC.
Send your entry to: [email protected]
Subject: Alhambra Mirage
Don't forget to include your Habbo name.
Closing date is Monday 28th April at 11:59pm. Winners will be chosen and announced on Wednesday 30th April. Only send us YOUR OWN work and take the necessary precautions to prevent your work from being copied.

Cool--
25-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Woahh, Thats like 3 alt competitions this month?

Ardemax
26-04-2008, 07:53 AM
right, that is it.
fed up of lost_witness now.
kick him out.

Zebroid
26-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Cant think on what to do!?

Ardemax
26-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Cant think on what to do!?

neither can i lol

Kyle
26-04-2008, 01:13 PM
I've made most of my alt hehe

Ardemax
26-04-2008, 01:48 PM
I've made most of my alt hehe

lucky :(

I'm stuck half way -cri

mlp16
26-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Entered but its not really what they asked for so im not going to get my hopes up on this one

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!