PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday - Win Sky Dragon!

Shoed
25-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Celebrate mother nature and all her glory in this week's Earth themed Funky Friday!
Earth Day comes around once a year. Why? Because the Earth deserves a day in it's honour! After all, we have birthdays, mothers days, fathers days and all the other 362 days in the year so why not an Earth Day?
Okay, so maybe Earth Day has been and gone but that doesn't mean it's too late to make a difference.
Nowadays, we hear about 'Global Warming' in the news. Each year April 22nd Earth Day marks he birth of modern environmental movement in 1970. Earth Day sent the message loud and clear that citizens of the Earth wanted quick and decisive action on clean energy, and did you know that it has been noted that Earth Day 2007 was one of the largest Earth Days to date? An estimated billion people participated in activities in thousands of places like Kiev, Ukraine; Caracas, Venezuela; Tuvalu; Manila, Philippines; Togo; Madrid, Spain; London; and New York! We might as well face the facts... Earth is great! To celebrate, here is this week's Funky Friday prize!
1 Sky Dragon - Take to the sky and put up a fight against the Greenhouse Gasses!
1 Executive Globe - Show off the Earth in all it's glory in your Habbo Room! It even lights up!
Wow! That's a fantastic prize for... Well, a fantastic planet! Where would we be without it, eh? Probably floating somewhere in outer space in search of the nearest meteorite to hitch a ride on!
For your chance to win our great prize, just answer the following question:
In the Ecotron, Which of these is not an item of Furniture you can obtain?
1. Water Garden.
2. Moon Lamp.
3. Red Dragon.
Thanks to Abiradell (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/14466436/id) for this week's Funky Friday.

an ok prize, not terrific tho.

Sharpsterz
25-04-2008, 02:43 PM
im going to enter i think sky dragon is worth 25p

Hazza
25-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Uhm.
Good Prize I suppose, I never enter though :P

blackops121
25-04-2008, 03:14 PM
i dont get it..... but i think its like.... what you think is not in the ecotron lol so i will say Red Dragon is not in the ecotron?

Shoed
25-04-2008, 03:38 PM
oh its Blissa's clone, what a suprise!

Hazza
25-04-2008, 03:40 PM
oh its Blissa's clone, what a suprise!
Are you srs?
Thats pathetic - Habbo should check for clones.
She won only a month ago?

Shoed
25-04-2008, 03:45 PM
her last clone won like 2 week ago :) yes it is ridiculous.

Jinc
25-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Could this mean the Sky Dragon is going to be released soon?

le harry
26-04-2008, 04:53 AM
Are you srs?
Thats pathetic - Habbo should check for clones.
She won only a month ago?
what is with you constantly complaining and overusing the word pathetic :s

Ardemax
26-04-2008, 07:55 AM
im fed up of habbo doing this, is blissa their dog?
because it sure seems like it.
and if she says "hey, I don't care" then why are you entering so many comps? And what if you lost all your furni? What would you do then?

Shatterstar
26-04-2008, 09:35 AM
Could this mean the Sky Dragon is going to be released soon?

They always give away supers and never tend to get released?
Funny how she wins everything though. Gotta agree there.

mlp16
26-04-2008, 04:14 PM
don't they do 5 runners up no more?

CHA!NGANG
26-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Maybe it is because her articles are really good? If she uses a clone, that just prooves they don't pick her because its her, they pick her because she has the best article. As for prize, its decent.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!