PDA

View Full Version : Incoming Sand Storm

.Raze.
25-04-2008, 03:38 PM
"It's like a cross between Armageddon and The Beach", said a witness who later became lost. Habbo has been hit by freaky weather!
It started a little after 9 o clock on Friday morning. The thick grey clouds parted and a light blue sky graced the Habbo Office. Things were looking good for the day and the weekend ahead. Picnics in the park were being planned and a boat on the lake was booked.
Then the strangest thing happened.
Sand started to fall from the sky. Then a bad smelling South Westerly wind started to blow. Tonnes and tonnes of flying swirling sand was going everywhere! It was almost like a bonus feature they forgot to add to the Spiderman 3 DVD!
These sand storms ruined the sunny warm weather we were having - we even had to cancel the special office lunch break picnic out of fear of getting a crunchy egg mayo sandwich.
Something had to be done. Someone had to answer the call...

2:00pm
It wasn't until I saw the smirk on Penelope78's face that I realised I had in fact just pulled the shortest straw from her hand. I thought it was cruel to make the shortest straw still be a good 20cm in length but judging by the laughter echoing around the office, I was the only one to think so.
2:30pm
As I made my way out into the wilderness it was with some relief that the sand storm was preventing anyone from seeing me dressed in an orange all-in-one track suit. It was the only thing in the office that offered any sort of protection so I had to jump into it. I then had to place Hargreaves into a cup of water and put his bowl over my head. As I continued my way out into the sand, I was sure I saw Bruce Willis doing a morris dance to the sound of Aerosmith's "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing". I hastily disregarded it as a bizarre mirage and ventured on into the storm.
2:31pm
Rather irritatingly the song paraded around my head endlessly while I carried out my duty. The proposed solution to the sand problem had been faxed over by HQ earlier in the afternoon. At first we were a bit skeptical... but upon review (and a quick raid of the fridge and printer cupboard), we decided it was probably worth a go. Armed with a case of glossy A4 paper and a Pritt Stick I began the daunting task of dispatching sheet after sheet after sheet of sticky paper into the sandy storm of doom.
2:59pm
After what felt like hours, the sand eventually started to stick to the paper and with a flick of marmalade (I did say we were skeptical about the idea... !) in the general direction of the paper we suddenly had ourselves some pretty sweet Furni. Suddenly the morris dancing didn't seem like such a bad idea as the weekend had well and truly been saved! You can thank me and my pal Bruce Willis next time you see us in the hotel...

To celebrate the lovely weather, the defeated sand storm and the fact it's the weekend....
Sand Castle Furni Released - Available from the Earth Day section of your Catalogue this weekend only. We also added the Blue Summer Pool so you can get all the sand off! Get your sand castle's and forts into the new Sand Castle Navigator Floor and I will pick out some of my favourites on Monday afternoon, while par-taking in some morris dancing! There might even be a cool prize on offer if your room is deemed good enough!
Lost_Witness
Oooer.

Thread closed by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Already posted here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=479387), extremely close though :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!