PDA

View Full Version : New BoJ Rewards Out

Sharpsterz
25-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Yup some very nice stuff if you have lots of marks lol

vendor is in armory of quel'danas if you want to know :)

[very nice druid staff for 150 i think]

Charleshi
25-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Varies with each server, like mine got the vendor last Tuesday :>
I have all I want for now, saving badges for the Alchemy Lab from Ph4 now.

Sharpsterz
25-04-2008, 08:26 PM
:O my server stuff came out today

sorry for old news i guess

Axel
25-04-2008, 09:19 PM
It's been out for ageeees.

Nemo
25-04-2008, 09:43 PM
It's been out for ageeees.On kilrogg its been a week or somin. I liked the rewards, they are awesome. So many badges though hehe.

Youheard
25-04-2008, 10:03 PM
I like Blizzard's thinking with these rewards tbh, they make them incredibly decent and easily obtainable yet make the model so god damn hideously ugly you never actually want to look at your screen whilst having said item equipped. The healing mace looks like an electronic head massager.

Elkaa
27-04-2008, 11:08 PM
I like Blizzard's thinking with these rewards tbh, they make them incredibly decent and easily obtainable yet make the model so god damn hideously ugly you never actually want to look at your screen whilst having said item equipped. The healing mace looks like an electronic head massager.

The robe especially, looks.. nasty on priests.

Some nice items there though, I replaced my BT ring with the badge ring.. I cried a little inside.

Axel
27-04-2008, 11:41 PM

Gowl of Spiritual Wonder is my favourite - something used to clean up sick.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!