PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Advice

Samantha.
26-04-2008, 07:06 AM
Right Where Do I Start, My Ex Boyfriend Matt, He's Like A Really Nice Person BUT He Can Never Have A Proper Relationship With A Girl, He Always Says He's Changed. And I Trusted Him Again And We Got Back Together, Then I Fount Out He Was Texting My Best Mate Saying He Loves Her And Hates Me And Wants To be With Her & Not Me. So I Finished Him, But Everytime I See Him It Like ;[ I Want You Back. So I Dunoo What To Do

Javascrypt
26-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Ask him why he cheated on you and what he sees in your best friend.

Inseriousity.
26-04-2008, 09:27 AM
He's clearly a bit of a 'ladies-man.' Despite all the cheating he's done behind your back, you still want him back. Well, don't!! Your attracted to the bad boy image but the bad boy is just going to hurt you again and again... I say, you find someone else who knows what it means to be faithful.

leah
26-04-2008, 10:28 AM
forget matt, Im here sam baby!
RAWRRRRR ;)

Samantha.
26-04-2008, 11:06 AM
forget matt, Im here sam baby!
RAWRRRRR ;)

Omgosh I LOVE LEAH <3
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He's clearly a bit of a 'ladies-man.' Despite all the cheating he's done behind your back, you still want him back. Well, don't!! Your attracted to the bad boy image but the bad boy is just going to hurt you again and again... I say, you find someone else who knows what it means to be faithful.

Yeh I Know But, I Cant Help But Love Him Tbh Because I See Him Like All The Time ;|

Samantha.
29-04-2008, 05:57 AM
I Fount Out Yesterday At School When I Saw Them Together, Matt Now Goes Out With One Of My Really Good Mates And She Knew I Still Liked Him And Wanted Him Back ;[

Toughened
29-04-2008, 04:38 PM
I Fount Out Yesterday At School When I Saw Them Together, Matt Now Goes Out With One Of My Really Good Mates And She Knew I Still Liked Him And Wanted Him Back ;[
Ooof.
That's a tough one! :(

Hiro
30-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Nothing really too say except; Plenty more fish in the sea.
He sounds like he's a 2 week boyfriend tbh..

leah
30-04-2008, 08:03 PM
;o Sam! This girl doesn't seem like a friend and this Matt boy seems to Just want anyone tbh, If someone can Like someone, then go out with a different person, they obvs don't like the other girl as much as they said.

BUT I'LL TAKE YOU ANY DAY BBZ.

JessicaLOL
11-05-2008, 01:19 AM
lmao sounds lyk a primary skl realtionship
but yeah just get another boyfriend
he obviously wasnt worth it.

-Adam
12-05-2008, 02:02 PM
There both a waste of space. Not meant to sound nasty but leave them both alone and let
her get on with the relationship. She will know how youfelt and come running back to you, But just tell her to bog off.
You dont want friends like that. Anyway, Good luck with whatever you choose to do, And this guy obviously dosnt know what hes lost, Cause
any guy would be lucky to go out with a girl like you, Cause you sound like a really
nice girl.
Goodluck with whatever you do.
-Adam

lewis-moody
14-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Just get into it, forget him

Ask him why he cheated u

And then if he shouts or anything then walk away

But if he tells you, then say thanks

but just forget them both after

Trust me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!