PDA

View Full Version : I Cleaned someone

e5
26-04-2008, 11:14 AM
And their reaction was:

http://uploadpicz.com/images/5HIPNDX.png
http://uploadpicz.com/images/AYS5M3E.png

:S It was their purple/orange fans

Edited by Finkelstien (Forum Moderator): Thread closed due to repeated arguments.

Abbie.
26-04-2008, 11:17 AM
LOL your so mean!!!

but lol; i wonder how much his pocket money is

PriceTags
26-04-2008, 11:18 AM
I know how he feels. I felt just like that when I gave my password out to someone claiming to be Callie in May 2005. I was sooo upset =[[[.

Lyrical.Troop
26-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Lol.

Wonder if he lives in Bridgend?

e5
26-04-2008, 11:23 AM
LOL your so mean!!!

but lol; i wonder how much his pocket money is
Mean? :O It was his choice to bet :(

Abbie.
26-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Mean? :O It was his choice to bet :(

OOOOOOO i thought you nicked them lmao

mlp16
26-04-2008, 11:32 AM
i would have given 1 back lmao.

e5
26-04-2008, 11:39 AM
i would have given 1 back lmao.
I'm mean :(

Ardemax
26-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Lol.

umm excuse me? do you have something against welsh people?
-rep not funny what-so-ever.
for that person all i can say is:
don't bet.

Robby
26-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Soz but LOOOOOL

Ell your so mean :(

leahhh
26-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Soz but LOOOOOL

Ell your so mean :(

Umm, what's funny? he bet'ed someone an icm and the guy lost. If you find it funny, you need to get out more.

Robby
26-04-2008, 02:33 PM
He never scammed anyone :l

Edit: He shouldnt of betted if he couldnt afford to lose

le harry
26-04-2008, 02:40 PM
hilarious.

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

drama
26-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Lol.

loool.

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

shizzle
26-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Lol thats sad. He is gonna comit suicide for Habbo! Quick give him a t!

Ardemax
26-04-2008, 03:19 PM
loool.

why laugh at it?
it's sad.
and for the record, wales isn't a bad place...

shizzle
26-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Because it was funny for him ^

Mr.Sam
26-04-2008, 03:27 PM
they aren't saying wales is a bad place...
they are asking if he lives in bridgend (where all those teens committed suicide.)
why laugh at it?
it's sad.
and for the record, wales isn't a bad place...

AgnesIO
26-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Oh dear yeski dont bother reacting...

He is only saying it coz of all the suicides...

Anyway that guy is called a habbo addict. P.S. i assume he is a noob, who buys credits then buys stuff out the cat.

Ardemax
26-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the -rep?
Maybe I should go and offend where you live.

CHA!NGANG
26-04-2008, 03:58 PM
P.S. i assume he is a noob, who buys credits then buys stuff out the cat.

Whats wrong with that? That is what it is there for... I still buy stuff from the catalogue because I CBA trading. Anyway, I would have just given them back to him. Two fans isn't really worth ruining his day *Which it clearly has apparently*. But, I guess he shouldn't have bet them if he didn't want to loose them. Oh well :)

AgnesIO
26-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the -rep?
Maybe I should go and offend where you live.

I can't -rep you...

I -repped you to early back..

Anyway, he was only saying about the suicides take a joke mate

e5
26-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Whats wrong with that? That is what it is there for... I still buy stuff from the catalogue because I CBA trading. Anyway, I would have just given them back to him. Two fans isn't really worth ruining his day *Which it clearly has apparently*. But, I guess he shouldn't have bet them if he didn't want to loose them. Oh well :)

Why should I give him them back? It was his choice to bet, Idc if he loses. He shouldn't have bet.

CHA!NGANG
26-04-2008, 04:15 PM
I didn't say you should, I said I would have. There is a difference :)

JackBuddy
26-04-2008, 04:18 PM
No offence, but I doubt it.

CHA!NGANG
26-04-2008, 04:19 PM
LOL, I have given away more furni, then I currently have in the past. I don't bother trading or getting furni unless I want to make a room. Everything else I have spare I give away :)

e5
26-04-2008, 04:23 PM
I didn't say you should, I said I would have. There is a difference :)
I asked you a question... Why should I?

LOL, I have given away more furni, then I currently have in the past. I don't bother trading or getting furni unless I want to make a room. Everything else I have spare I give away :)
Aren't you a saint :eusa_wall

GhostFace-
26-04-2008, 04:36 PM
lol grats.

CHA!NGANG
26-04-2008, 04:45 PM
I asked you a question... Why should I?

I am not saying you should :eusa_wall I am saying, If I was in that situation, then I would have. But, that is just me. It's up to you what you do.

crans
26-04-2008, 04:57 PM
lol, i hate people who give you the guilty feeling to make you feel bad to give back their stuff..

Fart
26-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Lol.

Sthu. (Click Show Spoiler on my signature and do that ok.)
You dont know half ok and jokes like that are sick.

never the less the TOPIC is quiet funny because it shows kids like to get , but not to give.

mike475
26-04-2008, 05:37 PM
I know how he feels. I felt just like that when I gave my password out to someone claiming to be Callie in May 2005. I was sooo upset =[[[.
LOL.

How on earth did you get fooled into that?

e5
26-04-2008, 07:08 PM
I am not saying you should :eusa_wall I am saying, If I was in that situation, then I would have. But, that is just me. It's up to you what you do.
I am saying though, give me a reason to. I never said you did say I should.

lol, i hate people who give you the guilty feeling to make you feel bad to give back their stuff..
I know, I didn't feel guilty though :( I'm quite a guilty feeling person though

LOL.

Back in the day... ;)

CHA!NGANG
26-04-2008, 07:13 PM
I would have felt guilty and give it back. That is just what I would do.

AgnesIO
27-04-2008, 07:20 AM
Chain that is ause your nice ;)

I would of probs given one back, but not everything. TBH though going OOH IM BROKE PLEASE GIVE IT BACK, is kinda gay, as if he won, he would of said 'piss off' i ain't giving this back.

DPS
27-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Lol.

Aaha wonder if he hangs hes self if he does lol

e5
27-04-2008, 10:11 AM
I would have felt guilty and give it back. That is just what I would do.
I don't care about what you would do. I am asking you, give me a reason ot give me it back, just a question.

CHA!NGANG
27-04-2008, 11:00 AM
I don't care about what you would do. I am asking you, give me a reason ot give me it back, just a question.

I am not even going to talk to you if you just act like a kid ;)

PriceTags
27-04-2008, 11:23 AM
LOL.

My friend said it was Callie!! Who was I to not believe him?

JackBuddy
27-04-2008, 04:26 PM
i find you really patronising.

Puma!
27-04-2008, 04:34 PM

this thread proves you are an immiture little kid who laughs at other peoples misfortunes.

Chain - spot on mate, I would do the same thing as you.

CHA!NGANG
27-04-2008, 04:55 PM
i find you really patronising.

Not really. I told him what I meant, yet he keeps trying to cause an arguement. :rolleyes:

JackBuddy
27-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Not really. I told him what I meant, yet he keeps trying to cause an arguement. :rolleyes:
No, I just generally get the impression that you look down on people, and you think that you're superior to everyone else.

CHA!NGANG
27-04-2008, 05:01 PM
I don't think I am superior at all. I am just saying that if I was in the situation, I would have given them back because I don't really need two fans. I just find it immature, to create a thread because you won a bet, and your trying to make fun of this kid, and not only that, try and cause an arguement in the thread. But, if that is your impression of me, then I am sorry, because I don't mean to act like that :)

e5
27-04-2008, 05:02 PM
How am I acting like a kid? It's a question. Obviously your mind isn't developed enough to even understand the nature of my question.

I don't think I am superior at all. I am just saying that if I was in the situation, I would have given them back because I don't really need two fans. I just find it immature, to create a thread because you won a bet, and your trying to make fun of this kid, and not only that, try and cause an arguement in the thread. But, if that is your impression of me, then I am sorry, because I don't mean to act like that :)

I found it funny how someone from Habbo can have such a reaction to losing a bet or 2. I kept the rares as I asked for the bet and he bet me. What's the point in taking bets to then just give them their furni back. You do think you're superior, when you're really not.

CHA!NGANG
27-04-2008, 05:05 PM

For the... 5th Time. I am not saying you should give it back! You do what you want to do, I don't care if you give it back or not, so there isn't a point me giving you a reason! :eusa_wall

A-Kendall
27-04-2008, 11:24 PM
:rolleyes:You tight sod! Nah only joking lol dont bet what you cant afford to lose is what I always say. I have cleaned many and been cleaned my self, no easy thing to live with when you know all the time and money you have spent has all gone.

A-Kendall
27-04-2008, 11:28 PM
He doesnt sound like he gets much pocket money a week either!

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not multiple post within the 15 minute edit time, simply edit your previous post.

le harry
28-04-2008, 12:04 PM
He doesnt sound like he gets much pocket money a week either!
LOLOLOMGOFMGLOLO ROFLLLLLLLLLO LOL OLO LO Mkejk hew bjhb vjt k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etc.

Edited by Finkelstien (Forum Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

Thetan
28-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Yeah your cool, did you steal his pokemon cards too?

e5
28-04-2008, 03:00 PM
this thread proves you are an immiture little kid who laughs at other peoples misfortunes.

Chain - spot on mate, I would do the same thing as you.
Yeah but the only difference is, I can spell immature.

JackBuddy
28-04-2008, 03:15 PM
I can't believe this thread. Somebody is getting flamed for winning a bet.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!