PDA

View Full Version : Wii Fit!

Dippindonut1
26-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Just got Nintendo's new game Wii Fit yesturday. I'm glad to say I'm absolutely loving it!

When it was first said it was going to be coming out I wasn't so keen on it at first. However, now that it's out I think its an amazing game.

Personally, I hate any form of exercise but Wii Fit just makes exercise fun :)

So, have you got Wii Fit, what do you think of it?

Lyrical.Troop
26-04-2008, 04:26 PM
I lost approximately..

2 pounds!

But then found it down the sofa and bough some chips.

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, especially with rubbish jokes

Niall!
26-04-2008, 05:13 PM
I lost approximately..

2 pounds!

But then found it down the sofa and bough some chips.

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, especially with rubbish jokes

Best Mod edit ever.

You
26-04-2008, 05:36 PM
What kind of activities do you do?

Neil
26-04-2008, 06:15 PM
What kind of activities do you do?

Yea I'm wondering that xD

Also looking forward to seeing if they can impliment the board into other games, my friend thinks Wii fit is stupid but he has an obsession with anime, MMORPGs and Japanese people in general...He just seems to hate a new idea xD

Niall!
26-04-2008, 06:17 PM

Also looking forward to seeing if they can impliment the board into other games, my friend thinks Wii fit is stupid but he has an obsession with anime, MMORPGs and Japanese people in general...He just seems to hate a new idea xD

Are you talking about Chris?

Neil
26-04-2008, 06:18 PM

No a real life friend xD

Niall!
26-04-2008, 06:24 PM
No a real life friend xD

Oh, right. Him and Chris should meet up.

Neil
26-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Oh, right. Him and Chris should meet up.

Lol, I asked my friend about Wii fit because he pre-ordered it and he said it's out of stock so his didn't come xD

Niall!
26-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Lol, I asked my friend about Wii fit because he pre-ordered it and he said it's out of stock so his didn't come xD

Yeah that happens alot, they better not do that with my copy of brawl though.

I might get it, I'm putting on abit to much weight.

Xarea
26-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Back on topic, I have Wii Fit, and it's really fun! I unlocked Tightrope Walking today, and I must say, it does put your nerves on edge! I also went Hula-Hooping, did a bit of Team Dancing, and went for a long distance run.

Brilliant game!

Neil
26-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Back on topic, I have Wii Fit, and it's really fun! I unlocked Tightrope Walking today, and I must say, it does put your nerves on edge!

How does that one work? Do you just try and balance on the rope using the board or something?

Nemo
26-04-2008, 06:37 PM
it sounds interesting, i might get it tomorrow

kk.
26-04-2008, 07:04 PM

as far as i am aware, a skiing game is coming out for it soon which i think would be really good. I cant think of many games you could have though?!

It sounds and looks good but i just dont have £70 :(

Nemo
26-04-2008, 07:09 PM
as far as i am aware, a skiing game is coming out for it soon which i think would be really good. I cant think of many games you could have though?!

It sounds and looks good but i just dont have £70 :(
It costs £70? **** that.

Neil
26-04-2008, 07:15 PM
It costs £70? **** that.

It's like guitar hero when you're not buying a game you're buying a peripheral that just happens to have a game with it xD

Nemo
26-04-2008, 07:16 PM
It's like guitar hero when you're not buying a game you're buying a peripheral that just happens to have a game with it xD
that sux lol. Ima convince my friend to buy it ;]

kk.
26-04-2008, 07:17 PM
yeh, if i could afford it i would get it. Its not like a peice of plastic apparently. Its pretty hefty according to an online review. Its heavy and contains loads of things in it. And you can use it for other games.

Plus, it makes you do exercise which is quite good.

Nemo
26-04-2008, 07:18 PM
i have the money, but i want a get-yourself-fat 360 :)

kk.
26-04-2008, 07:21 PM
i have the money, but i want a get-yourself-fat 360 :)
lmao, i want a thumb-numbing-ps3 but thats not happening either :(

Simmzay
26-04-2008, 07:28 PM
My sister is buying it so I have an excuse to play it.

Xarea
27-04-2008, 02:09 PM
How does that one work? Do you just try and balance on the rope using the board or something?

Yeah, you have to jump (not literally) over things in the way, and balance during the wind etc - real good fun!

Ed.
27-04-2008, 02:13 PM
I have written an article on the Wii Fit that you may want to check out if your considering buying it

http://play40uk.blogspot.com - Its on there :)

Neversoft
27-04-2008, 07:33 PM
I think it looks quite fun. :) I'll be sure to buy it once I have some cash.

No, I don't think Wii Fit is stupid, what you on!? And I'm not obsessed with MMORPGs!

JackBuddy
27-04-2008, 08:24 PM
I think it looks quite fun. :) I'll be sure to buy it once I have some cash.

No, I don't think Wii Fit is stupid, what you on!? And I'm not obsessed with MMORPGs!
Chris you do realise that with the current offer in woolworths you can purchase 256 packets of Oreos with that money!

Neversoft
27-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Chris you do realise that with the current offer in woolworths you can purchase 256 packets of Oreos with that money!

Meh, not a big fan of Oreos. To be honest, I had to google it to see what they were just then. :P

Meanies
28-04-2008, 05:10 PM
My grandad's going to buy a wii just for this. made me laugh tbh.
He'll probably end up playing online with my uncles tbh. one stays up til 1 in mornin playin. LOOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!