PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed Pro Street Save Needed ! Help!

scouserladchris
27-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Hey

I am wondering can anyone help me, Right i bought need for speed prostreet a few weeks back and i also pre-ordered GTA IV the day could do so i am having a bit of trouble wid dis race pissin me off sooooooo much.
All i want to do is sit online with all the cars and race and i have looked all over the net found nothing been trying for days so i thought my last chance was to ask someone online on this forum who has this game 100% complete or atleast near done with all the cars or close enough it has to be a euro game save for refrence so if someone can please help me with this ill send em tons ov respect if you can do this and add me on msn and send me it in a zipped file i will do this message me or post here or add me at [email protected] please thanks for reading :P

Javascrypt
27-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Hate This Game. First Thing i did was post this. Didnt even read what you said sorry. I sold my NFSPS. Worst game ever. My opinion.

EDIT: I Wouldnt Randomly Post Your Email adress. Anbody could add you. Send it to people who intend to help you. Safety first!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!