PDA

View Full Version : COD4 Help +REP

Describe
27-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Considering theirs like eight threads raping GTA IV. (About a Russian)
Im going to post up a question for those who play Call of Duty 4 - Modern warfare online/single player missions could help aswell.

I saw this guy with a sniper on the 'Crash' map and he aimed his sniper to the sky, and fire it like a machine gun. Like ten bullets a second. Maybe twenty. My friend can actually do this aswell but he's a ****** and he won't tell me. I believe you can do it with the M12 sniper also & ANY handgun - Question is how? Thanks.

Long story short - How do you make a sniper and handgun fire like a machine gun? If you help then it's a +REP.

Ashley 12344
27-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Considering theirs like eight threads raping GTA IV. (About a Russian)
Im going to post up a question for those who play Call of Duty 4 - Modern warfare online/single player missions could help aswell.

I saw this guy with a sniper on the 'Crash' map and he aimed his sniper to the sky, and fire it like a machine gun. Like ten bullets a second. Maybe twenty. My friend can actually do this aswell but he's a ****** and he won't tell me. I believe you can do it with the M12 sniper also & ANY handgun - Question is how? Thanks.

Long story short - How do you make a sniper and handgun fire like a machine gun? If you help then it's a +REP.

One o them dodgy controllers. Turbo.

And its Eastern European.

Neil
27-04-2008, 09:48 PM
I can fast fire with handguns and the M14 but with snipers it's tons harder because of the recoil so there isn't much point, all you do it just tap the fire button rapidly

mat64
27-04-2008, 09:51 PM
This? http://youtube.com/watch?v=k4Bloilrm9M

Describe
27-04-2008, 10:01 PM
One o them dodgy controllers. Turbo.

And its Eastern European.

Eastern European? Where can i snag one!? (+REP)

I can fast fire with handguns and the M14 but with snipers it's tons harder because of the recoil so there isn't much point, all you do it just tap the fire button rapidly

Yeah - You missed the point. :P (+REP - Gotta spread, sorry)

This? http://youtube.com/watch?v=k4Bloilrm9M

Yeah - That helped a little, thanks! (+REP)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!