PDA

View Full Version : Callie Ruining the Supers?

dwill13
17-06-2005, 04:56 PM
In my opinion Callie has *****ed the super rare trading. She is handing out supers by the day. She given away like 8 HABBO trophys like 20 DJ decks tons of dinos and like 40Thrones. She released orange para in catolouge.... And she released all supers in catologue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@
Whats next releasing the dino in catolouge?!?!!??!?? :s
i pray you dont u little **** :eusa_pray

Steven
17-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Her decsion? andand the super rare were released by mistake

Haemogloben
17-06-2005, 05:10 PM
Orange Parasol in catoluge was a little trick to get you to stock up on credits so you wouldn't miss the whole houer it was released. Yup was right, the super rares were released just before or after V7 was installed and there wen't too many sold.

Staff are allowed to give out super rares plus 20 DJ decks! That's nothing compared to some others. Personally, I don't see it as a problem. Furni is no object to me anymore really.

Btw, try not to swear on the forum. You'll gain a bad reputation with staff and users alike.

MakeBelieve..
17-06-2005, 05:21 PM
It's not her fault sulake is telling her too.
but giving the furni away :o :eusa_snoo
But there just putting the rares in the catolouge so you can ''buy'' more creds. :D

Smiddy
17-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Notice the new line of furni we have ATM ;) The Gold Ice Cream Machine = Soon To Be Super Rare, Gold/ Blue/ White Pillows = Soon To Be Super Rares ;)

And Just For The Record the Trading System was ruined when all the supers were released in Janurary :( You Should Know This :rolleyes:

dwill13
17-06-2005, 09:35 PM
How could it happen though lol

HolyWar
17-06-2005, 09:43 PM
We all know they dont care about the users happiness, this becomes more and more evident on a daily basis. But if you want to look at it one way, the higher the throne price is the more money sulake makes, so in essence they would like to see the throne value rise. And just to clarify my statement for synical people like smiddy, when the throne is at a higher value, users have to spend more money buying credits to get the rares to get the throne. But im sure you will find some way to prove me wrong as u always try to do.

Y!
17-06-2005, 09:46 PM
We all know they dont care about the users happiness, this becomes more and more evident on a daily basis. But if you want to look at it one way, the higher the throne price is the more money sulake makes, so in essence they would like to see the throne value rise. And just to clarify my statement for synical people like smiddy, when the throne is at a higher value, users have to spend more money buying credits to get the rares to get the throne. But im sure you will find some way to prove me wrong as u always try to do.
Well, why do you think I only own thrones? ;)

NekkLe
17-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Well, why do you think I only own thrones? ;)

Personally, I would rather have Thrones than Super Rares, as people have said in this thread, too many are given out wich makes some popular and then they go down in value blah blah... :rolleyes:

:Hazel
20-06-2005, 12:09 PM
I have said since that catalogue rare thing that supers were ruined and thee are new supers coming out now which will probably just make the price of the old ones even worse.

Alot of people nag at me "why don't you have super rares?" because i basically don't want to shoot myself in the foot when they get released/continue to drop in price. Thats why like Specie I only own thrones, they are what i call 'safe.' But the way habbo is going they will probably release them. I did hear they are giving out alot more thrones though, so bascially you can't win with anything on this game. Pointless.

Peewee
20-06-2005, 02:45 PM
what would u do if thrones came out in cat? i think the full trading will stop because thats what all the traders aim there trades at if you get me :eusa_eh:

NekkLe
20-06-2005, 02:54 PM
what would u do if thrones came out in cat? i think the full trading will stop because thats what all the traders aim there trades at if you get me :eusa_eh:

Quite true, in terms of Super Rare Trading. The Throne is the main basis of Super Rare Trades, the building block. They are used in 99.8% of all Super Rare trades. If they were to be released then the WHOLE Super Rare furni will Drop dramatically. :o

Toes
20-06-2005, 02:55 PM
it's no her!!! its sulake DUH!

Peewee
20-06-2005, 03:00 PM
I think the only time thrones would be released is when habbo/sulake who eva goes bankrupt because they will know people will buy millions lol and at £2.50 they will make a bomb imagine every habbo in the hotel buying 5-10thrones? they would make a killing!

20-06-2005, 03:51 PM
They would also lose alot, everyone who had thrones in the first place would leave, so if it ever happens, that is the end of habbo in my opnion.

NekkLe
20-06-2005, 04:01 PM
They would also lose alot, everyone who had thrones in the first place would leave, so if it ever happens, that is the end of habbo in my opnion.

I'd have to agree with that comment ;)
There would be no meaning to trade for anything at all if this would have happened. ~Touch wood it doesn't~ :p

HolyWar
23-06-2005, 06:33 AM
That is exactly how I always saw it, the only time the throne would be released is when habbo is making its last money grab. Thrones would be everywhere and they would sell millions while unknown to users habbo is currently filing for bankruptcy. Hcs are the 5 dollar bill "Sorry for my canadian usage of funds" and thrones are the $100 bill. If and when :@ thrones get released into the catalogue they basically become a $10 bill, the economy of the real world doesnt work like that and neither should habbo. But in the event that this happens all trading in the game becomes completely pointless and could never be returned to normal.

23-06-2005, 10:29 PM
My personal opinion is that it is getting a bit like that now what with the 'invisible thrones.' Some people (myself included) are not willing to trade for thrones at the moment or are very wary when doing so due to the fact that they may be scripted invisible ones.

Y!
23-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Habbo is dying...

23-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Habbo is dying...

rofl it sounds stupid but it is too true..

Baris
23-06-2005, 11:08 PM
hazel i agree with you in a way but, if they dont release some suppers and give some away how will the poor be able to get there hands on supper rares so think in that way as well.

-sFusion-
24-06-2005, 12:24 AM
Hey, I dont own any super rares so if they do down in value that means I have more of a chance of getting one or two :p

24-06-2005, 12:26 AM
hazel i agree with you in a way but, if they dont release some suppers and give some away how will the poor be able to get there hands on supper rares so think in that way as well.

True, but then the 'poor' as you refer to them will buy lots of them anyway because they were once a 'super rare' and they won't then be worth much at all.. take the orange parasol for example.

BLuweesH
24-06-2005, 12:43 AM
Let's not be rash. It won't come out. It was a birthday present. It says on the site that it will never be released. However it did come out on .se or whatever the swedish site is.

HolyWar
24-06-2005, 01:42 AM
Well on .ca they were super rares and they were trading at its peak for around 85 hcs each. I think alot of us were shocked when they hit the catalogue and now they are everywhere and worth 4 hcs. Its a joke, everyone in the hotel owns a BIG FAT USELESS PURPLE THING, u see them everywhere they are now just an annoyance and not an eyecatcher at all. For instance if the Dj deck was ever released on uk, there would literally end up being more dj decks than stools, people would empty their bank accounts and the ever so cool and prized DJ deck would be everywhere. And Baris, I hate to be honest but "The Poor" are just well... THE POOR, and they are not supposed to own super rares or they would not be the poor. They are intended for the more serious users that do pay for the usage of the hotel. Habbo does not need to give out super rares or rares for that matter of fact, but what it does for them is keep the hunger for furni alive in all of us and keeps "The Poor" involved in the game with the slim hopes of one day becoming one of "The Rich."

j0rdan
24-06-2005, 02:16 AM
Now now Keith, Saying 'Poor habbos' aren't as good as you kids who spend money on this game? These poor habbos most likely aren't allowed to buy credits , or just don't have the money or just not want to spend there money on this.
But why classify them as 'poor habbos' and label yourself as a 'rich habbo'. Just because people don't have super rares doesn't mean there poor man. That's all I have :( lol
<3 Jordan

Wallmart
09-07-2005, 05:57 AM
I say we burn her

Moose
09-07-2005, 05:59 AM
Shes like dubya.

Trunto
09-07-2005, 10:06 AM
But by then, they won't be super rares anymore, they'll just be rares!

Hey, I dont own any super rares so if they do down in value that means I have more of a chance of getting one or two :p

PappaLou
15-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Habbo can not Release new furni on the Spot, Habbo hotel, by the law of sulake labs, HAVE TO AT ALL TIMES ONLY INSTALL THE FURNI PROVIDED WITHT HE HABBO VERSION STATED BY Sulake, Like, Sulake have not Included the PC Furni which could be released soon in Version 8, As installing it will not comply with the Version 7 codes, therefore mucking them, So Habbo can not just release Habbo rares on the spot, they need to wait for Sulake to do it, Also remember the Habbo Staff are too "Busy" to be drawing new supers, So i think it dosent really Matter wherever Callie ruins them, she will probably get new ones with the New versions.

Rachi
15-07-2005, 03:13 PM
She is the hotel manager
She can have what eva she wants
i say she deservs most of it
Because of little noobs messin around the hotel

Col
15-07-2005, 06:21 PM
I guess that it is Callie's decision, after all, she is the manager. Also, like various other people have said, It's not her fault that all the rares and super rares where released.
Mistakes do happen, and this is a guinine mistake. So personally I don't think she has ruined it.

Rares aren't everything, I must admit I love normal furniture.

michaelansh
16-07-2005, 12:53 PM
huh,gold icm is gonna be a super rare?

Bear-Max
31-07-2005, 01:39 PM
First of all, HABBO Trophies aren't, and were never intended for trading. Callie can give out as many as she likes as prizes; they're personalised and are given as prizes.

20 DJ Decks? I don't believe there are that many in the hotel, so this isn't really possible. I know of about 5 that are in circulation in trade rooms; and then of course staff own some.

There have always been loads of Dinos in the hotel, just that more people can afford them these days. Oh, and I think they're what was bought the most when the glitch that released all the supers happened.

Orange Parasols HAD to be released - Sulake said so. Callie actually did her best to retain their value; instead of being released for an hour they were in the catalogue for a mere 10 minutes, and no alerts were sent out to say that they were. The only alert sent out was one that said they were gone.

Plus, what about all these new supers? Callie's doing her best to get trading right again, so don't blame her. In terms of events, new ideas and new things to Habbo, she's been the best Manager so far.

HellyBelly
31-07-2005, 10:50 PM
I guess that it is Callie's decision, after all, she is the manager. Also, like various other people have said, It's not her fault that all the rares and super rares where released.
Mistakes do happen, and this is a guinine mistake. So personally I don't think she has ruined it.

Rares aren't everything, I must admit I love normal furniture.

i ttly agree with u Kaiora! its true, the bit about rares arnt everything and to have rares, you allways start from normz, but i must admit, like last september when i started habbo, i never saw any rare shops in the pop list, but now all i ever see is rares shops, and no normal ones, you can see habbo is getting more and more users, so people are becoming more and more rich, and yeah i agree that the supers being released did mess up the trading system, but it couldnt be helped, it was an accident

Crouch
31-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Notice the new line of furni we have ATM ;) The Gold Ice Cream Machine = Soon To Be Super Rare, Gold/ Blue/ White Pillows = Soon To Be Super Rares ;)

And Just For The Record the Trading System was ruined when all the supers were released in Janurary :( You Should Know This :rolleyes:

How can ice cream machines be supers. Thats idiotic. They were released in the catalouge and so were the red pillows.

01-08-2005, 03:28 AM
In my opinion Callie has *****ed the super rare trading. She is handing out supers by the day. She given away like 8 HABBO trophys like 20 DJ decks tons of dinos and like 40Thrones. She released orange para in catolouge.... And she released all supers in catologue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@
Whats next releasing the dino in catolouge?!?!!??!?? :s
i pray you dont u little **** :eusa_pray

Nice language for habbox staff, n00blet. Anywhoos, does Callie tell you how to perform your job? no. k, good.

You got to give you head a shake.

Fanxxx nooka. *_*

Bef
01-08-2005, 04:16 AM
I have said since that catalogue rare thing that supers were ruined and thee are new supers coming out now which will probably just make the price of the old ones even worse.

Alot of people nag at me "why don't you have super rares?" because i basically don't want to shoot myself in the foot when they get released/continue to drop in price. Thats why like Specie I only own thrones, they are what i call 'safe.' But the way habbo is going they will probably release them. I did hear they are giving out alot more thrones though, so bascially you can't win with anything on this game. Pointless.

Yes if i remember correctly, at one of these pointless partys/comps that callie has been holding she gave every single person in the theatredome 5 thrones... well she gave some of them anyway as my mate was in there...
Very strange. She most proberly will give away more thrones, dinos, trophies, decks. everything. Doesnt she see how gutting it is when people work hard, get loads of thrones then blow them on say an orange para just for it to be realeased in the catalog.
This is the reason why, after i was keylogged, i didnt bother with furni any more. It's pointless. It's pathetic. And now it seems anyone who does have anything to brag about is getting hacked by MSG.
U cant win, ive left habbo now and i will not be going back!

Joe.
01-08-2005, 09:44 PM
2 b honest all the new v7 rares look awful they look like some sort of coke music furni

n all the new rares coming out turn into 0.5's :)

it used 2 b that a rare comes out and went to a value of somat like 1hc or 2 :) but now its not :)

like the nellies 3/4hcs
paras used to be 4,5 and 10 hcs :)

HolyWar
01-08-2005, 09:52 PM
does Callie tell you how to perform your job? no. k, good.

You got to give you head a shake.

Fanxxx nooka. *_*

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,.. Is Callie a customer of his????

We are all customers of a company that Callie is a representative from so that remark is just not valid at all.

I have a suspicion that callie may have actually gave out everything from her treasure chest when she had that random giveaway. Apparently she had everything in her hand and alot of people were given the same items which had appeared to be in her treasure chest. That theatredome giveaway does appear to have been an attempt to lower the value of thrones which does seem to have worked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!