PDA

View Full Version : Flytha.net - new start?

Flytha
28-04-2008, 05:55 AM
Hey!
I'd like to thank you for opening this thread, and also reading it.. (if you do) Flytha was an under cons MMOCC.
I have the money to fund a new website, but what shall i make Flytha into then?

If you can give your opinions it'd be greatly accepted and you'll be repped asap

Hypertext
28-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Jeezus bit similar?

Klydo
28-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Must admit does seem like it's been thought up from Flyxa.

DarrenToogood
28-04-2008, 02:54 PM
I would advise not to enter the MMOCC market at this moment in time.

If it was a successful MMOCC/popular MMOCC which closed and was reopening, then I would have no problem. It's just I have been in this market for a long time, and never heard of this MMOCC :S

Entering the market at the moment is the wrong time, due to popular MMOCCs releasing clients and lots and lots of 'MMOCCs' like this coming into the market.

Agnostic Bear
28-04-2008, 03:42 PM

If it was a successful MMOCC/popular MMOCC which closed and was reopening, then I would have no problem. It's just I have been in this market for a long time, and never heard of this MMOCC :S

Entering the market at the moment is the wrong time, due to popular MMOCCs releasing clients and lots and lots of 'MMOCCs' like this coming into the market.

Jesus shut up you have no idea. You've failed more times than anybody on this forum with mmocc's and you are in no position to give others advice, stop trying.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other users, thanks.

Excellent
28-04-2008, 04:03 PM

Entering the market at the moment is the wrong time, due to popular MMOCCs releasing clients and lots and lots of 'MMOCCs' like this coming into the market.If you call an MMOCC playing harry potter on your gameboy color then your beyond help kid. Be quiet and stick to failing.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to another member, thanks.

Decode
28-04-2008, 04:06 PM

Dont talk about failing like that, when all your projects fail.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to another member, thanks.

Lenta
28-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Darren, you talk about failure as if it's a stranger to you, it's like your ****ing twin!

Jõnathan
28-04-2008, 04:20 PM

Darren, none of your projects have ever got off the ground so I'd kindly suggest you don't even try to tell this person not to re-enter the MMOCC business because of your so-called "experience".

Excellent
28-04-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm sorry but I can't see this being big. Your image links back to tinypic where it's hosted, obviously a copy and paste of the code.

Klydo
28-04-2008, 04:34 PM
You guys say that he can't give advice about failing, yet he's the one according to you guys has the most experience in doing so. So if there is anyone who can give advice on failing it's Darren.

Protege
28-04-2008, 08:15 PM
I love how one person says something and then the boys with their milk and cookies follow...
To be honest it's best to get in the MMOCC now rather than later but in all fairness i wouldn't recommend it.

Invent
28-04-2008, 08:18 PM
I love how one person says something and then the boys with their milk and cookies follow...
To be honest it's best to get in the MMOCC now rather than later but in all fairness i wouldn't recommend it.

Really? Cool.

I love it how people join this forum and act like idiots - but think they are great.

Hypertext
28-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Lol at consecutive insults to Darren.

He knows best about failing. Although Darren, don't refer to it as entering the market, remember Suerte heights? It failed.

Btw Flytha seems very similar to Flyxa. /cry.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!