PDA

View Full Version : Give a Poler Bear a Home!

-tad.
28-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Competition 1: Planet Earth, Habbo Style!
Get your hands on one of 50 Polar Bear Cub Badges.
Simply put, you need to design an Earth themed room. This is a very broad theme with endless possibilities for you to explore, but before you commit to an idea of something that you'd like to create please note that we are looking for the ten most creative designs. This means that you should try something challenging and spectacular in order to boost your chances of winning. Even if you don't quite pull off your idea (perhaps your Earth looks more like a Granny Smith flavour gourmet jelly bean), you will still have a better chance of winning with your efforts than simply writing the word 'Earth' in doormats.
The 50 best designs as judged by Habbo Staff will all win the baby Polar Bear Badge. Our top 10 will also win 1 month of HC and the overall top 3 will also receive a previously unavailable Earth Smoke Machine. Closing Date is Tuesday 29th April at 11:59pm and winners will be chosen and announced on Thursday 1st May.
Attach a screenshot of your entry to an email and send it to [email protected] using the subject: Planet Earth. Remember to include your Habbo name.

Competition 2: Lights Out!
Get your hands on one of 50 Burning Earth Badges!
Get your friends into your room and have a chat about what you think YOU as an individual could do to make a positive impact on the effects of global warming and climate change. Once you have come up with some ideas, shout them out and take a screenshot!
When taking the screenshot you MUST have your Mood Light switched on so that the room is dark. Only the room owner is eligible for the prize, so make sure you go to everyone else's room to help them enter after they come to yours. If you do help out your friends, try thinking of a new thing to shout out each time.
50 entries as judged by Habbo Staff will all win the Burning Earth Badge. Closing Date is Friday 2nd May at 11:59pm and winners will be chosen and announced on Monday 5th May.
Attach a screenshot of your entry to an email and send it to [email protected] using the subject: Lights Out. Remember to include your Habbo name.

Competition 3: Share Your Thoughts!
Get your hands on one of 50 Polluting Factory Badges!
Simply take part in the Earth Day Discussions (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/earthday/discussions) and share your thoughts and opinions with other Habbos. You can start a new thread or simply reply to an existing thread. We will pick 50 Habbos at random from all those who have actively taken part in the discussions and they will win a Polluting Factory Badge. Winners will be chosen at random and announced on Monday 5th May - badges will be awarded later the same day. Note: Actively taking part means posting regularly (not just once) but also means NOT flooding the board with endless posts.

They've changed all the date for the comps. I knew this would happen as about 5 comps were all ending on the same day, They'l still probably be announced late though. oh well :)

mlp16
28-04-2008, 12:53 PM
mm kk thanks for update

-tad.
28-04-2008, 01:10 PM
woops
helps when I spell polar correctly LOL

Seany
28-04-2008, 01:12 PM
ta for update x

red.neon
28-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Have they moved the dates forward? I hope they have, I don't like waiting haha ;)

TopManTim
28-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Thanks for posting the change of date.

I wouldn't of noticed otherwise <3

Ardemax
28-04-2008, 05:14 PM
thanks for the update bruv.
meh, they're taking their time :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!