PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Errors

Robby
28-04-2008, 01:00 PM
When ever I try to log into habbo I get the shockwave playback error, I can get passed this by pressing enter and F5 quickly and that will take me to Hotel View. (But thats annoying to do everytime I log in)

Then when I try to go into a room I get a error message like this, this varys with different messages but always happens when I go into a room and sometimes when habbo is loading.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8971/habboerrorsdy9.png

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Ive tried clearing cookies and temp internet files etc and ive uninstalled and reinstalled shockwave.

+Rep for any help :)

LoveToStack
28-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Eh, I use mozilla and recently there was an automatic update notice regarding Shockwave,
it said something like it was to deal with problems regarding the current version and mozilla.
Have you tried using mozilla?

If that doesn't work, try going to yuor Internet Options and find the box which says "Enable
JavaScript" make sure it's UNTICKED, once it's unticked, you might be able to login successfully, if you do log in via that method, then after 1 successful login, you can re-enable Javascript and everything should be back to normal.

Good luck :)

Robby
28-04-2008, 01:11 PM
When I use mozilla the sulake logo doesnt even load :(

but Ill try with the javascript method, Thanks +Rep :)

EDIT: No difference

mlp16
28-04-2008, 02:33 PM
I had this problem but i couldnt get on habbo i solved it by Deleting Firefox and then trying.
And my dads laptop doesnt access with Firefox we removed it still didnt access and then rebooted now it is fine.

Panasonic
28-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Download windows is in all I can say, if your using windows, couldn't give us your theme?

Ardemax
28-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Theme? Themes won't do anything 'luv.
Basiclly you've got another flash application running. Close it.
If that doesn't do anything, close the whole Habbo windows (client & homepage) then reload. Should work.

Robby
28-04-2008, 06:11 PM
I had this problem but i couldnt get on habbo i solved it by Deleting Firefox and then trying.
And my dads laptop doesnt access with Firefox we removed it still didnt access and then rebooted now it is fine.

I may reboot if nothing else works, thanks +Rep

Theme? Themes won't do anything 'luv.
Basiclly you've got another flash application running. Close it.
If that doesn't do anything, close the whole Habbo windows (client & homepage) then reload. Should work.

I cant seem to find any other flash application running but thanks anyways +Rep

CHA!NGANG
28-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Happened to me. Only way to fix this *and by only, I mean I have tried everything else possible* is to use another user on your computer. So if your first user is ROB and your 2nd is Dad or something, try accessing Habbo using the 'Dad' user :)

Robby
28-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Happened to me. Only way to fix this *and by only, I mean I have tried everything else possible* is to use another user on your computer. So if your first user is ROB and your 2nd is Dad or something, try accessing Habbo using the 'Dad' user :)

Okay Ill try that :) +Rep

28-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Like yeski said it looks like something else is already running and it doesnt like it.

try using different browers on different accounts :)

Robby
28-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Fixed now :D

Thanks CHA!NGANG

+Rep to everyone who helped

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!