PDA

View Full Version : Get GTA IV at Asda Midnight

Niko Bellic
28-04-2008, 04:59 PM
£37 Tonight. (This ones for you Hiro)

Closed by Neil (Forum Moderator): Closed to prevent further arguements

Andys
28-04-2008, 05:00 PM
I just been and tried to get a copy and nearly got 1!!!!!!! but then this man walked and she was like oh no sorry can't sell till tonight

:(
Oh well, game ftw ;]

Hiro
28-04-2008, 05:03 PM
£37 Tonight. (This ones for you Hiro)

:S
Idgi.
Why would I go at midnight, like a stupid pathetic little fool to get a game that I'm happy enough to wait a few weeks to buy when DECENT reviews have been released.

Wootzeh
28-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Hope loads of ppl don't go to my local ASDA, was hoping to make my mum go down at 6 or summet :S

Andeeh
28-04-2008, 05:10 PM
My mates gone to this :)

he gone to get ps3 and 360 version

Mr.Sam
28-04-2008, 05:11 PM
6am or pm? lol

Hope loads of ppl don't go to my local ASDA, was hoping to make my mum go down at 6 or summet :S

Wootzeh
28-04-2008, 05:12 PM
6am or pm? lol
am :D:D:D:D don't want to leave it late do I?

Moh
28-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Even if you went at 11pm, they wont sell you it 1hour early :'(

Niko Bellic
28-04-2008, 05:17 PM
am :D:D:D:D don't want to leave it late do I?

You should go with your Mum at Midnight, just go a little early and pretend to get food or something but really get GTA "Oh, I'm not hungry no more. Thanks" haha.

I'm having fun with this game. ;)

And Hiro you must be sad because you play Habbo o.O

Andeeh
28-04-2008, 05:18 PM
You should go with your Mum at Midnight, just go a little early and pretend to get food or something but really get GTA "Oh, I'm not hungry no more. Thanks" haha.

He's an ardnut ;)

Lol why is he moaning?

Hiro
28-04-2008, 05:25 PM

And guess what...you're on a forum that supports Habbo.
And I used to play it.

This sort of reaction from you and Andeeh, shows how much immaturity there is on this forum..

Hitman
28-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Ughh, I so want GTA IV. :P Still need to get an Xbox 360 first, goodbye PS2 and PSP!

OmgitsAmanda
28-04-2008, 05:33 PM
I was gonna go down to the asda by mine after school with my mum... don't think they'll have it in though.

GommeInc
28-04-2008, 05:40 PM
I think I'd rather sleep then buy it a few days later, but I'm lazy, I order stuff online :P

Would there be alot of people waiting outside shops this evening do you recon?

Niko Bellic
28-04-2008, 05:42 PM
And I used to play it.

This sort of reaction from you and Andeeh, shows how much immaturity there is on this forum..

And I don't use any Habbo part of the Forum. I used Console Gaming..

And just because you're jealous that I got GTA IV pretty early you made a thread crying and now I'm immature for calling you sad? Okay then..

Please get a life. xx

Ashley 12344
28-04-2008, 05:43 PM
And I used to play it.

And your initial post demonstrates your immaturity nicely.

Hiro
28-04-2008, 05:46 PM
And I don't use any Habbo part of the Forum. I used Console Gaming..

And just because you're jealous that I got GTA IV pretty early you made a thread crying and now I'm immature for calling you sad? Okay then..

Please get a life. xx

Where have I put that I'm jealous?
You assume I'm jealous that you've got a game that I really couldn't give two ***** about having.
And I wasn't crying, I was just confused and frustrated about all the hype over it, it just seems pointless to me, but I guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion on HxF...:rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!