PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV

Arfs
28-04-2008, 07:58 PM
POST ANYTHING RELATED TO GTA IV HERE, THANKS.

I did this so we don't have to see one million threads all about GTA.

:G.M.T:
28-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Pointless thread tbh seeing as there is already over 10+ threads on GTA. It would be better making a sub section just for a couple of weeks or something until all the hype has died down.

Also I'd prefer to read different threads with different information and peoples views on that than having to look through 20 pages with multiple information some of which i'd find useless.

Ashley 12344
28-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah need multiple threads really. Should, IMO be worthy of its own sub-forum.

Arfs
28-04-2008, 08:38 PM
I'd rather see this than multiple threads about GTA which all basically mention the same things.

28-04-2008, 09:49 PM
That's your opinion, fair enough. But the majority of the people who are interested in GTA wouldn't want to tripe through 10+ pages of useless information which isn't of their interest but another thread is.

You can argue that other people than yourself don't want to see all of the threads on the same game, hence why I feel it's worthy of its own sub-forum, but the majority of people who own a games console are getting GTA and are interested about the features it has to offer, whether it be multiplayer or single player.

Moh
28-04-2008, 10:06 PM
That's your opinion, fair enough. But the majority of the people who are interested in GTA wouldn't want to tripe through 10+ pages of useless information which isn't of their interest but another thread is.

You can argue that other people than yourself don't want to see all of the threads on the same game, hence why I feel it's worthy of its own sub-forum, but the majority of people who own a games console are getting GTA and are interested about the features it has to offer, whether it be multiplayer or single player.
I agree with you, I wouldnt like to read a full thread to find out something. I think a sub-forum will be useful :P

GommeInc
28-04-2008, 10:11 PM
A temporary sub-forum would be good for all these threads, although to be honest this is the most action this forum has had in a very long time. So probably no point in a sub-forum at all.

Neil
28-04-2008, 10:13 PM
The problem is if a subforum pops up for GTA it'll probably just die after a while with people going to different games, I would personally like forum for all GTA4 stuff but it'll just be too complicated I think, it'll be exactly the same as it is now, that's the thing, it wont change anything it'll just be moved..

Dippindonut1
28-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Erm... GTA Is out in 44 minutes and 54 seconds from when I posted this. Most likely by the time people are reading this it has been released!

28-04-2008, 10:17 PM
I wasn't suggesting a permanent sub-forum I was suggesting a temporary sub-forum just so that the people who get upset seeing all of the threads about GTA in the main console gaming forum can't complain. After all I would say after about 2-4 weeks of release there won't be half as much threads of GTA as there is at the moment.

ScreamingRage01
28-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Yeah, the most anticipated and successful video game release in history deserves its own forum.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!