PDA

View Full Version : GTA4 [Your Opinions]

Frodo13.
28-04-2008, 08:08 PM
I thought this would be much better then everyone just making new threads on what they think about the game as soon as they get it. I know a few of us already have the game, so those who do have it feel free to post your views :)

Niko Bellic
28-04-2008, 08:10 PM
It's just generally amazing, I don't want to spoilt anything but you'll see how good and realistic it is when you play it.

If you wanna read my MP thread on GTA IV, feel free to, it has all details on it.

Also very fun.

Ashley 12344
28-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Bit tedious at times though :P

Alan_Carr
29-04-2008, 08:10 PM
Quality game, quality graphics, the car handling is also improved, more realistic aswell. Its a great game and ive only played it today.

mangle
29-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Very fun, Niko can feel A little heavy at times but in spite of this it is still fantastic.

Jericho
29-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Very fun, Niko can feel A little heavy at times but in spite of this it is still fantastic.

Yeah, his handling is sometimes lethargic, but tbh, its such a great game. I dont want to spoil much, but Vlad's and Nikos conversations are hilarious.

Recursion
29-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Fricken best game ever. The graphics and physics are a crap load better than I thought, when I first got in the car I was like JEEEESUS!! The cars are quite hard to turn (the crappy cars >.<)

I love Vlad lmao.

GommeInc
29-04-2008, 08:33 PM
It's fun, the little things make it interesting. I really don't feel like I'm playing GTA, it's very different with new controls and handling.

Neil
29-04-2008, 08:40 PM
At first it was a bit much to get used too (car handling, Niko being heavy etc.) but as you get into the game it feels alot better, I'd say I'm doing quite well so far xD

Javascrypt
29-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Looks amazing. But I only watched 10mins of a live feed.

Moh
29-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Im not very good at car handlying, crashing on most corners, but im sure ill get used to it.
Atm iv been getting used to the city, so im going to do missions 2mora. I hate it when you go through the window when you crash, Isnt there a seat belt lol?

Lyrical.Troop
29-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Im not very good at car handlying, crashing on most corners, but im sure ill get used to it.
Atm iv been getting used to the city, so im going to do missions 2mora. I hate it when you go through the window when you crash, Isnt there a seat belt lol?

Hes a hard nut .. he doesnt need a seatbelt :rolleyes:

Ashley 12344
29-04-2008, 09:13 PM

Just slow right down. Don't use handbrake unless you steer out of your direction straight after.

Getting used to the city: Wouldn't bother. Its not happening :P
Plus, as soon as I got used to Roman and HQ and what not it all moved.

BlueMoon
29-04-2008, 09:17 PM
It's amazing. It's taken me around 20 minutes to get used to the new stuff but it's good. Lmao at escaping police.

Ashley 12344
29-04-2008, 09:20 PM
It's amazing. It's taken me around 20 minutes to get used to the new stuff but it's good. Lmao at escaping police.

Thats whats got me stuck on one of my missions. Three *'s in a truck. Can't pay and spray, properrr hard.

BlueMoon
29-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Thats whats got me stuck on one of my missions. Three *'s in a truck. Can't pay and spray, properrr hard.
It reminds me of Need For Speed Most Wanted!!! :D

Moh
29-04-2008, 11:08 PM

Thank god im not the only one who finds escaping the police hard.

I got bored, and started pushing this man around for a while, he then attacked me. So I went to another person, and as the man was going to hit me, I moved and I started a little fight :D

Also, pushing someone into the hospital doors kills them :S

Recursion
30-04-2008, 06:37 AM
That mission is easy! I did it on my 3rd attempt :D LOL

Hiro
30-04-2008, 02:58 PM
It's okay...
I was on it at a friends rather than renting it...
It's not my cup of tea though, I'll probably buy it to go on it now and then.
I wouldn't give it a 10/10 though, if I spend more time on it, it may grow on me.

Sorry if I pissed anyone off before.

Here comes the flame...:rolleyes:

-Xiangu-
30-04-2008, 03:04 PM
will it be coming out on the vista?

Roboevil
30-04-2008, 03:05 PM
I think it's pretty good, as always I'm a complete asswipe in completing missions and I find them so hard to complete.

I'm currently trying to kill some stupid cow's boyfriend on a motorbike. I can't for the life of me do it. I'll probably be stuck on the first island forever, as per usual. :'[

Jericho
01-05-2008, 05:00 PM
I think it's pretty good, as always I'm a complete asswipe in completing missions and I find them so hard to complete.

I'm currently trying to kill some stupid cow's boyfriend on a motorbike. I can't for the life of me do it. I'll probably be stuck on the first island forever, as per usual. :'[

Dont kill him as your moving, wait till he rounds up his buddies and get into the park, with auto aim on, cover behind a tree til one member runs out, killkillkill. :)

Adam$
01-05-2008, 11:17 PM

same, hah. I just like driving about and interacting with the city. I'm not fussed over missions but they have to be done to progress further into the game. :(

Simmzay
02-05-2008, 01:52 AM
It's alright. Better than alright, actually. The game is fantastic but as with every GTA game the controls are not upto par. Hopefully I will adapt to the control scheme this time. For reference, it's the combat and driving that irks me.

whitebengal
02-05-2008, 05:31 AM
Agh finally! I been waiting for some feedback on this game.....I need to stock up on all my ps3 games....so now I think I need to go buy gta it sounds good :eusa_danc

lew!
02-05-2008, 06:34 AM
GTA games never fail to impress me. Apart from the old old ones that have birds eye view.
This game looks abosoloute amaaaaaaazing, i might be getting it this weekend! :P

IRBlueMoon
02-05-2008, 07:44 AM
GTA games never fail to impress me. Apart from the old old ones that have birds eye view.
This game looks abosoloute amaaaaaaazing, i might be getting it this weekend! :P
They might be getting released on the Xbox Live Dashboard and Playstation store!!! :D

Neil
02-05-2008, 08:48 AM
They might be getting released on the Xbox Live Dashboard and Playstation store!!! :D

If they do they better be free xD

Hiro
02-05-2008, 09:06 AM
If they do they better be free xD

Yah. I agree.
I'm like 10% through gta iv xD

Jericho
02-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Its getting tough for me now, im at the part where...

[Minor spoiler alert]
Romans flat got burnt and you move to Bohan and meet Manny

iCosmo
02-05-2008, 03:19 PM
I might be getting it later tonight, if my dad puts some money towards it ;).
Looks amazing

IRBlueMoon
02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Its getting tough for me now, im at the part where...

[Minor spoiler alert]
Romans flat got burnt and you move to Bohan and meet Manny
LOOOL! No offence but if you think thats hard your never gonna cope later on... :rolleyes:

Ashley 12344
02-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Haha yeah you will struggle. Some of the missions are proper hard.

brandon
02-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Played it for like 1 hour and a half. Finding all the controls etc really difficult but I'll get used to it I'm sure.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!