PDA

View Full Version : Luka Modric

JackBuddy
28-04-2008, 08:25 PM
For those of you who didn't know Spurs have signed Croatian Luka Modric for £15.8M. (We beat Arsenal to him too! :D)

Anyway, looking at some of the videos on youtube- he might just be a good buy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aUGD3IkVaA

Titch
28-04-2008, 08:46 PM
i think thats a good signing for spurs there, hopefully next season he shud help them re-gain there 5/6th position form in prem.

BlueMoon
28-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Shame their are bigger teams next season Everton/ Manchester City/ Aston Villa. Looks like Spurs are still going to fail. :badgrin:

JackBuddy
28-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Shame their are bigger teams next season Everton/ Manchester City/ Aston Villa. Looks like Spurs are still going to fail. :badgrin:
Well I wouldn't really say that. Ramos has known since he became manager that Spurs need better players. Now is his chance to prove himself as a manager. We will sell Robinson... surely that's worth a few extra points? ;)

Xeck
28-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Hmm, would've been nice to see him at Arsenal. He was always one of the players you had to buy on Football Manager. ;P Too bad he's an enemy now. As for Spurs finishing higher.. everyone knows your attack is already very good, but it's the defence you need improving. Other teams up there will be strengthening too so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Pillsbury
28-04-2008, 09:43 PM

People said the exact same thing about spurs last season. Dont hold your breath on any of those.

BlueMoon
29-04-2008, 06:35 AM
Well I wouldn't really say that. Ramos has known since he became manager that Spurs need better players. Now is his chance to prove himself as a manager. We will sell Robinson... surely that's worth a few extra points? ;)
And buy who? PLEASE say Carson!!!

People said the exact same thing about spurs last season. Dont hold your breath on any of those.
No they didn't... they said that Spurs would break into the top 4 last season. :rolleyes:

Geraint
29-04-2008, 03:49 PM

And buy who? PLEASE say Carson!!!

No they didn't... they said that Spurs would break into the top 4 last season. :rolleyes:

Exactly what I thought. Last season everybody said that Arsenal would finish 5th because they lost Henry and it didn't happen.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!