PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarrassing Moments

A-Kendall
28-04-2008, 10:41 PM
We all have our embarrassing moments but my most embarrassing moment was probably when my swimming shorts came off when I was on a massive waterslide and all the spectaters at the end of the ride saw me and I had to walk past them all naked:(

Elw00d
28-04-2008, 10:43 PM
probably when i was banging my gf and her sis came in and so we had a gangbang then her dad came in and started doing her from behind . lololol

FlyingJesus
28-04-2008, 10:50 PM
probably when i was banging my gf and her sis came in and so we had a gangbang then her dad came in and started doing her from behind . lololol

Yeah don't you hate it when that happens

Leetzgirl
28-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Yeah don't you hate it when that happens

dont you hate it more when his mum comes in and thinks they just playing on xbox?

-Wolverine
29-04-2008, 04:13 AM

What a coincidence, this is my most embarrassing moment too! :eusa_wall

lScottl
29-04-2008, 06:13 AM
when i was way back in year 7 and i tripped over and did a front flip down some stairs

jackass
29-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Thats probaly mine as well.

Happened at water world. -.-

We all have our embarrassing moments but my most embarrassing moment was probably when my swimming shorts came off when I was on a massive waterslide and all the spectaters at the end of the ride saw me and I had to walk past them all naked:(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!