http://www.garagedubz.com/AH

Just Design: 2HC
Design / Sliced: 4HC
Design / Sliced and Coded: 6HC

Them examples took me half our max to make so If i took my time they look sweet

send me pm if ur intrested :)

Jam-ez
29-04-2008, 03:36 PM
I don't really like any of them, and I could get that without even paying straight on the spot if I wanted.

It's not really like you'd take me to court.

Anyway, I hate them.

//#Edit; Well, I suppose they're alright, just, not my style!#\\

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please post constructively.

Liburd
29-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Your opinion mate Its for people who do like em And why would you want to steal thats for noobs am i right?

:Edzy
29-04-2008, 03:44 PM
first one is really nice imo. second isnt but hey. i think thats good for the pricing :)

Luke
29-04-2008, 04:33 PM
another problem is there like "old style" habbo.

Move onto web 2.0.

Excellent
29-04-2008, 04:36 PM

Move onto web 2.0.It's pixels, sir.

Luke
29-04-2008, 04:42 PM
yeh, but it's the old style habbo if u no wot i mean

php.net
29-04-2008, 06:49 PM
I don't really like any of them, and I could get that without even paying straight on the spot if I wanted.

It's not really like you'd take me to court.

Anyway, I hate them.

//#Edit; Well, I suppose they're alright, just, not my style!#\\

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please post constructively.

Please post constructively? WHAT THE HELL? Oh my god, I get unbanned and come across an idiot like you? I can see my little time here coming to an end quickly with you and your stupid edits.

It's pixels, sir.

It's modern, idiot.

Anyway, on the subject of your little 'business', just shut it down... you're crap to be blunt.

If you want to moan about me being blunt, perhaps if you never offered to sell your silly little things in the first place I wouldn't be so harsh. Hop along now.

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other members.

Lenta
29-04-2008, 06:52 PM

Move onto web 2.0.

Web 2.0 isn't exactly "real" more of a myth around design really!

I would advise, taking some time to revise your design work, as you're not the most talented on the block here.

Offtopic:

Welcome back Scott.

php.net
29-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Thank you. ;)

AgnesIO
29-04-2008, 07:15 PM
The second one looks VERY similar to most websites. Even the Abouthabbo font is similar.

You get what i'm saying?

Lenta
29-04-2008, 07:19 PM
The second one looks VERY similar to most websites. Even the Abouthabbo font is similar.

You get what i'm saying?

You have no expertise in web design or development.
You are an idiot.

You get what i'm saying?

Edited by brandon (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other users

AgnesIO
29-04-2008, 07:26 PM
You have no expertise in web design or development.
You are an idiot.

You get what i'm saying?

Lenta can u stop abusing me for everything. You do realise everything you say to me, is going to be reported. Oh yeh and don't bother abusing me over private message as i have that covered aswell now. And i got a job on habbox.com BECAUSE i have so much experience on development.

habbocentre.net/habless.com/clubhabbo.net/funnycommunity.com/
sayhabbo.com/funnycommunity.com/cheatshack.net and more.

P.S. some of them have closed ;)

Anyway, as i said stop abusing me.

Invent
29-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Lenta can u stop abusing me for everything. You do realise everything you say to me, is going to be reported. Oh yeh and don't bother abusing me over private message as i have that covered aswell now. And i got a job on habbox.com BECAUSE i have so much experience on development.

Being a DJ/Site Manager doesn't make you a developer. Actually developing scripts/systems makes you a developer.

AgnesIO
29-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Being a DJ/Site Manager doesn't make you a developer. Actually developing scripts/systems makes you a developer.

When did i say all i have is djing?

Anyway, why the heck do i need to be able to make layouts, to be able to see if this layout is new or not...

It's like me saying to you name one Man U player. You don't need to be a fan or be a player to say, or regonise someone..

Invent
29-04-2008, 07:50 PM

You didn't and neither did I...

Lenta
29-04-2008, 08:08 PM

habbocentre.net/habless.com/clubhabbo.net/funnycommunity.com/
sayhabbo.com/funnycommunity.com/cheatshack.net and more.

P.S. some of them have closed ;)

Anyway, as i said stop abusing me.

I haven't once PM abused you.
& what job is it? Hrm? Content writer? (Doubt it, due to poor grammar.)
DJ?

Well put Simon. :)

Anyway, why the heck do i need to be able to make layouts, to be able to see if this layout is new or not...

It's like me saying to you name one Man U player. You don't need to be a fan or be a player to say, or regonise someone..

Wrong there, you COULD be making inproper judgements on a layout or scripts. It is nothing similar to naming something/one.

And, why the heck do you bother coming in this section? This is design & development, if you want to review websites, go into "Show off your website here"

AgnesIO
30-04-2008, 08:33 AM
I haven't once PM abused you.
& what job is it? Hrm? Content writer? (Doubt it, due to poor grammar.)
DJ?

Well put Simon. :)

Wrong there, you COULD be making inproper judgements on a layout or scripts. It is nothing similar to naming something/one.

And, why the heck do you bother coming in this section? This is design & development, if you want to review websites, go into "Show off your website here"

I don't want to review a website i was just saying I have seen a layout, very similar to that one before!

Anyway Lenta, I would post the PM but it is private content, and i don't want to risk my job :) Although super mod's plus 1 or 2 Gen. Managers/Admin's know :)

Liburd
30-04-2008, 11:33 AM
can someone close this thread please :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!