PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] My New 3-D Design attempt

jony080
29-04-2008, 06:38 PM
After the responce I got on my "Workstation" design that I posted on this thread (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=433561&page=46) (scroll down a bit to see it), I decided to try and do a slightly more Habbo related room, and I'm going to be working on it over the next few days. Colour choice may not be the best so far, but if you have any opinions, leave a comment below :)
I have a few pictures of what it looks like empty below (I've not gotten round to adding furni).
I was wondering what kind of furni would look best, Habbo furni, or real life furni? (Leave a responce in a comment)

I'm not sure if this counts as an alt, because it is a graphic based around Habbo, but it's not isometric.

Overall view
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/jony080/HabboRoom1-2.png

What your Habbo sees.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/jony080/HabboRoom2-1.png

Ardemax
29-04-2008, 06:55 PM
looking good, very creative.

jony080
29-04-2008, 07:06 PM
looking good, very creative.

Fehm
29-04-2008, 07:15 PM
I like it! Youve got the dimensions right and stuff... Try making Habbo furni to suit the room. Like Club Sofa's and stuff
x-KnownSinner (I like it! 9/10)

jony080
29-04-2008, 07:22 PM
I like it! Youve got the dimensions right and stuff... Try making Habbo furni to suit the room. Like Club Sofa's and stuff

Thanks, you wouldn't happen to have a Club sofa in an unused room at all? It's just, when I was trying to quit Habbo last year, I gave all of mine away, and don't really have easy access to any.

luce
29-04-2008, 07:55 PM
i dont like them tbh they look i dunno a bit out of proportion :P

Keep Going Though

Javascrypt
29-04-2008, 07:58 PM
They look, Good. But It Just Does Not Seem What You Would Spend Your Time on.

Try Making A Habbo House And Its Contents.

jony080
29-04-2008, 08:19 PM
i dont like them tbh they look i dunno a bit out of proportion :P

Keep Going Though
Hey, thanks :)
It was about as proportionate as I could get it - I based the square around the door size, which based around the doors in my house is around 70cm. I did try it with 50cm, 60cm and 80cm, and 70cm seemed best fitting. :D

They look, Good. But It Just Does Not Seem What You Would Spend Your Time on.

Try Making A Habbo House And Its Contents.
Thanks :) I'm actually using it for experience in coursework that I'm going to be doing for my Standard Grades next year.

---
I have been having a few problems with the Club Sofas, so I made a DJ Deck, which doesn't look overly spectacular. :(

GhostFace-
29-04-2008, 08:20 PM
nice wip

mr.parasols
30-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Curious, do you make all the 3D yourself, or do you download/import pre-made models in to you scenes?

Con
30-04-2008, 09:13 PM
No he hasn't
No affence. I can see some lines are majorly NOT straight. The door isnt wide enough // Straight.

Theres some work needed doing on this.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=433561&page=46

Um.. I swear thats not your work.. If it is. Then why is this one terrible compared to it?

Speand more time, Be careful where you place the mouse ;)

jony080
01-05-2008, 05:54 PM
No he hasn't
No affence. I can see some lines are majorly NOT straight. The door isnt wide enough // Straight.

Theres some work needed doing on this.

Um.. I swear thats not your work.. If it is. Then why is this one terrible compared to it?

Speand more time, Be careful where you place the mouse ;)

The lines are straight. The door is straight, I see what you're saying about it not being wide enough though, it's just Habbo's not all to a set scale which makes it difficult. That is deffinately my work though. The only difference is, this one's unfinished and I'm making ALL of the content myself.

shizzle
01-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Nice attempts.

jony080
01-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Curious, do you make all the 3D yourself, or do you download/import pre-made models in to you scenes?

I'm doing all of the 3D for this one myself. :)

Mr.Sam
01-05-2008, 08:39 PM
That's google sketchup?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!