PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values

federacchi
29-04-2008, 09:12 PM
:afro:This are my values:

:nrpetalpatch:= 3.5 Hcs (Seen 2). They mostly sell at 7 per 2 but not 1 per 3.5
= 3 Hc (Seen 1). This happens when people just have 1 of them and wants to get rid of them
= 4 Hc (Seen 2). This happens when people dont have that much to sell at 7 per 2, but they want to make a profit of their sale so they sell them at 4 Hcs, its difficult to found someone who buys them at 4.

:nrhcclubsofa:=(In Credits)
= 15 Credits (Seen 4). Its easier to buy them at 15 than to sell them at 15, but this price will be accurate soon
= 14 Credits (Seen 5). People still selling it for this price and loads buying it for this.

:nrthrone:= 59 Hc (Seen 2). They still selling at this price but they dont usually go higher.
= 60 Hc (Seen 1). They dont normally sell at this as they can be bought at 59.
= 58 (Seen 1). People prefer to make a profit than to sell it at so low, or unless keep it, thats why they dont sell at this price.

fitcovboy
30-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Thanks for your report, i do look forward to seeing more from you on a regular basis, as we all know summer furni will be set to rise i feel the petals will rise, also with the credits the HC sofa can well be fetching 20 credits per now. I certainly do noy know a trader that will sell below 15. But i would like to see a few more values from you, i know the minimal is 3 but im sure you can do better ;) + rep fot your report.

AgnesIO
30-04-2008, 03:55 PM
This is a great report like fitcovboy said!

You could perhaps add some colour to your values like:

Blue = habbox value
red = below habbo value
green = above habbox value

:)

I would love to see more from you as i can see that you have potential!

+Rep!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!