PDA

View Full Version : Ideal gear completed :-)

Elkaa
30-04-2008, 02:21 PM
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9516/compav3.jpg

Just finished off my "ideal" healing gear set. :)

I think from Sunwell I'm going to aim to finish off the T6 set, and test out what having much more haste does for a holy build. Can get about 200 haste just from swapping gems, and finishing off T6 from what I've seen. Although from the twins encounter at least, without a shadow priest, haste would just result in going OOM even faster because of how much you spam - But I know a few priests in Inner Sanctum and Numen have tried stacking haste and it worked, so going to give it a go.

Anyway, this is one happy priest at the moment. :P

Danzilla
30-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Very nice! ;D
You need to get a nice ench on your cape. ;]
I looked you up in armory becuase i wanted to know what the staff was and i noticed you have 2100 2v2 rating. ;o

Elkaa
30-04-2008, 02:33 PM
The cape will be getting replaced soon enough once Bloodboil drops it. Won't be for over a week though, given we've got the focus on getting M'uru down. Want to improve from world 25th at 20th once Kil'Jaden is down.

And arena is boring :(

Wig44.
30-04-2008, 03:01 PM
Very nice! ;D
You need to get a nice ench on your cape. ;]
I looked you up in armory becuase i wanted to know what the staff was and i noticed you have 2100 2v2 rating. ;o

We WILL get that one day :P

Axel
30-04-2008, 03:41 PM
OMG I'm gonna stalk your guild.

Charly
30-04-2008, 04:50 PM
you got a nice UI :]
what addons you using? :O?

Youheard
30-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Although my gear is not upto the same standard as yours I've also thought about stacking some haste to see if there was any noticeable difference. Would be curious to know how it works out for you.

Randomizer
30-04-2008, 09:47 PM
ok guys wow is a alright game jus after a while i found it boring thts alkl im shure if i s till had it i would play =]

Niko Bellic
30-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Well done. And can I ask why did you blank out various spells? Or where they private macros or something. :P

J1MI
01-05-2008, 08:05 AM
Great news Kev, now all you have to do is transfer the character to my account. :)

Axel
01-05-2008, 04:46 PM
ok guys wow is a alright game jus after a while i found it boring thts alkl im shure if i s till had it i would play =]

So why are posting that here?

Elkaa
02-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Great news Kev, now all you have to do is transfer the character to my account. :)

Yeaah yeah, taken me a few months of hardcore raiding to get it upto this level, not losing it all. :P

Well done. And can I ask why did you blank out various spells? Or where they private macros or something. :P

Some of them are macros for certain sunwell fights, and some are macros just in general. Some are buffs, and some have naughty words on them.

Although my gear is not upto the same standard as yours I've also thought about stacking some haste to see if there was any noticeable difference. Would be curious to know how it works out for you.

Basically I've been testing it with 100 haste, which is about 4-5% reduction. The result was (obviously) faster heals, GHeal going at 2.35 seconds, FH at nearly 1.4. Obviously in short fights where spamming flash heal isn't needed I was able to keep my mana up by using pot every 2 mins, pet every 5 mins and +300 spirit trinket everytime I got clearcasting, or inner focus.

From getting 100 haste, I've probably lost about 100 regen whilst OOC, but only about 20-30 whilst in combat. Given a shadow priest and your mana will still go on forever, with the occational pet/pot.

M'uru is a fight where haste is needed in massive amounts, but the length of the fight also demands regen. It's like the twins encounter, but with adds and mobs that blow the room up. It's... hard :P

But yeah, I'd go for some haste if your regen is stable enough.

Niko Bellic
02-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Alright, thanks. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!