PDA

View Full Version : Remove the...

lynxFREAK
30-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Easter avatars, its gone Easter.

-Xiangu-
30-04-2008, 04:35 PM
They have always been there and it doesn't bother anyone. It is just a range of avatars for use whenever you need them. Don't fix what isn't broken is what I say to you young fugglemuffin.

lynxFREAK
30-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Actually they wasn't, at first there were football avatars then there were xmas avatars, now there are easter avatars. Plus its not called fixing, its called organising, young curry.

Yoshimitsui
30-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Those ones, and the rest have been there for a long period of time. As said they can be used when people wish.

I believe this is the only complaint i have ever seen about them.

lynxFREAK
30-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Well there basically easter avatars and should only be used seasonaly, whats the point in keeping them if no ones complained, there basically a gift for us not a choice. its not a choice to keep them or remove them, they should be removed on end of easter.

-Xiangu-
30-04-2008, 05:12 PM
What is your problem? There is nothing wrong with them? Your using one and no one will complain about it being there. If you use the habbox avatars then use them. Be grateful habbox make them at all!

lynxFREAK
30-04-2008, 05:14 PM
''Habbox'' never made them, volentered graphics designers did and they basically shouldnt be there.

The Professor
30-04-2008, 05:25 PM
''Habbox'' never made them, volentered graphics designers did and they basically shouldnt be there.

Those volunteers donated their works to "Habbox." Anyway, its an optional extra, if you don't like it don't use it :) I actually see you have one as your avatar, so I'm not quite sure where you're coming from.

-Xiangu-
30-04-2008, 05:30 PM

Sorry Mr.Politically correct.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!