PDA

View Full Version : New Furni Idea

AgnesIO
30-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Ok, i was looking though the Graphics section and i saw a bit of furni made by O that i was very impressed with i though it looked good BUT, I thought the waterfull should not end there!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk262/Enrichment/Waterfall-1.gif

I was thinking there could be add on's like on pura where you could turn it into a river!

Thoughts?

BTW all compliment go to O

P.S. I know it is not realbut it could be a new bit of furni too!

lynxFREAK
30-04-2008, 05:04 PM
So you basically saying, the recent furniture alteration created by O? should have an extra feature where you can add like the sports track, certain pieces of furniture which expand it like in habbo gardens? if yes v.good idea but not so good as it isnt actually real. :)

AgnesIO
30-04-2008, 05:06 PM
So you basically saying, the recent furniture alteration created by O? should have an extra feature where you can add like the sports track, certain pieces of furniture which expand it like in habbo gardens? if yes v.good idea but not so good as it isnt actually real. :)

Yeh i know its not real ;) And yes like the sports track, you can add more pieces to make it longer!

Fehm
02-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Yh.. It should be made with extensions ;) lol.. Nicee :)

Con
10-05-2008, 10:34 PM
I agree
It is an amazing alt.
Also, Yeh.. The add-ons like pura.. Sound....interesting :)
Like maze furni perhaps. Where it all joins together :)

Greco!!
10-05-2008, 10:36 PM
that furni is not real..obviously an alt nice try

Hushie
11-05-2008, 07:36 PM
I don't really know how it would work though. Because if it had a waterfall in it then all parts of the river would have to be quite high up so I don't know how it would fit in. It's a good idea though :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!