PDA

View Full Version : If you wanna save time on GTA IV..

Niko Bellic
30-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Don't go out with Michelle again, she's part of the police force and if you keep going out with her and stuff you'll just be wasting time when you could be doing missions and it won't add onto your time to finish Story in under 30 hours for that achievement.

;)

Ashley 12344
30-04-2008, 06:09 PM
I've already posted ;)
Keep up lol.

Not necessarily police, it doesn't say

Niko Bellic
30-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Yeah but you said don't bother with her so incase people are wondering "why?". :D

Ashley 12344
30-04-2008, 06:12 PM
I thought I'd let them work out why themselves ;)

Armal
30-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Yuh Bro told me on Monday i was like :O

Decode
30-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Whats with the spoilers?

Ashley
30-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Thanks for this, lol.

Niko Bellic
30-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Whats with the spoilers?

I don't wanna spoil the story line for others, so basically people choose to read it or not that's why there is spoiler tags..

.Raze.
04-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Shes watching Niko for the Government.

I always thought there was something strange about her, ever since she kept asking things like "Are you working with bad people" & things like that.

Wootzeh
04-05-2008, 06:11 PM
I just didn't bother with the like percentages. So if you want to do it as fast as you can, only go out with kate and michelle for the first time they ask.

Jordy
04-05-2008, 07:12 PM
lol I just cannot be bothered taking a girlfriend out on a console game, it's such a waste of time and so immensely sad.

I'd rather waste my time dating someone on Habbo than with some silly characters on GTA. Does anyone think it's a little sad taking out some pixels and showing her a good time? When I've completed the game I'll do it to get 'Warm Coffee' but it's just sad, same goes for going to a Strip Club on GTA, what's the point? :S

IRBlueMoon
04-05-2008, 07:17 PM
lol I just cannot be bothered taking a girlfriend out on a console game, it's such a waste of time and so immensely sad.

I'd rather waste my time dating someone on Habbo than with some silly characters on GTA. Does anyone think it's a little sad taking out some pixels and showing her a good time? When I've completed the game I'll do it to get 'Warm Coffee' but it's just sad, same goes for going to a Strip Club on GTA, what's the point? :S
Niko gets stuff from girlfriends, sometimes clothes and stuff... sometimes a car...

Alan_Carr
05-05-2008, 09:36 AM

u play habbo wot u on about

Ekalb
06-05-2008, 06:32 AM

You obviously fail to understand the point so don't bother replying. Girlfriends in GTA 4 are used for certain assets and achievements in the game. It's not as though the game forces the person playing to becoming deeply emotionally involved with them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!