PDA

View Full Version : thatshabbo.net, needs a VB urgent!

Nereo
30-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Hey guys,

www.thatshabbo.net (http://www.thatshabbo.net)

we are in need of a VBulletin to expand, if anyone could supply this they are welcome to take the position of Forum Manager :D

Thanks

Competitive
30-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Yeah
Forum Manager
ooooooooooooooooooh :)
With loads of new features coming soon..
This is a fantastic oppertunity!!
Also.. Put some Google ads on it?
Make some monnnney!

Fehm
06-05-2008, 02:44 PM
ive herd that ThatsHabbo Are an irrespsonible source, im not moaning but i dont want anyone to loose such an expensive item. Think carefuly. thanks.

Icupid
06-05-2008, 02:56 PM
ive herd that ThatsHabbo Are an irrespsonible source, im not moaning but i dont want anyone to loose such an expensive item. Think carefuly. thanks.

wot u mean, more details?

If you had a better template, font and transparrent images then i would help provide with mine, and a website url, but yhh. ive got lots of templates that im selling if u want to buy em :)

Nereo
06-05-2008, 03:50 PM

No I dont know where you heard this from or if you are just out to cause trouble in the affairs of other people but I can assure you we are not an irresponsible source, maybe in the past you had a problem with them (which I doubt) but now i'm here things are just fine thanks. ;)

Fehm
06-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Erm.. In the pas year i did have problems in fact. I was brort into the site to begin coding and put the site together, after completion of my work they decided that firing me would be the best answer, so i wasted weeks of my life. That could of been used to help responsible people!!

So.. There. ''/

Icupid
06-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Erm.. In the pas year i did have problems in fact. I was brort into the site to begin coding and put the site together, after completion of my work they decided that firing me would be the best answer, so i wasted weeks of my life. That could of been used to help responsible people!!

So.. There. ''/

Ah, i know what u mean now, that was under old management though, they kept switching names too.

Nereo
06-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Dont worry I have fixed all problems, I would never accept that, now its under new management and its better :D

Fehm
06-05-2008, 04:54 PM
oh lol.. So adam doesnt own it?

Competitive
06-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Our Layout was Designed and coded by our Site Techie and Co-Owner Wazup999, You where hired and given the cPanel details because you said you would help me with the navigator, This was several months ago, Infact you deleted most of my MySQL databases ruining our cuteNews, DJ panel and Rare Values, Please do not spread rumours as this is unnaceptable, Your are a manager at Habtimes.net, and I however much rivals we may be im not having the opposing site spreading rumours.

Competitive
06-05-2008, 05:08 PM
and for the weeks, Do you have short term memory loss, It was about 30 minutes, So please drop this matter, If you have any objections please contact me via the form on the site.

Excellent
06-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Our Layout was Designed and coded by our Site Techie and Co-Owner Wazup999, You where hired and given the cPanel details because you said you would help me with the navigator, This was several months ago, Infact you deleted most of my MySQL databases ruining our cuteNews, DJ panel and Rare Values, Please do not spread rumours as this is unnaceptable, Your are a manager at Habtimes.net, and I however much rivals we may be im not having the opposing site spreading rumours.Rivals? By the way hows the usersystem you tried to sell and claim you coded doing?

Fehm
07-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Um, a) I didnt touch you Sql. and cutenews doesnt use Sql ''/. rofl. Shows how much u know about webdesign u aint fit to look after a friggin fly!!

Grr

Habbox Mods - Im sorry for my language, but these people annoy me. Thank you.

a) Im Co-owner of Habtimes.net not management ''/ AND I VALUE ANY JOB I GET. Rivals Smivals. go home. to somewhere people like you.. And i reckon you shud get a layout tht aint copied. Noobs.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!