PDA

View Full Version : Lost witness his forum is being flooded >:D

mantora
30-04-2008, 08:34 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Thread closed as it's not UK News and Rumours also to prevent any arguments or rule breaking which looking at the first few posts will happen.

GhostFace-
30-04-2008, 08:35 PM
good find

bo$$
30-04-2008, 08:36 PM
cool.. :eusa_eh:

mantora
30-04-2008, 08:41 PM
yh its cool
we can also mass sign guestbooks make mass amounts on almost everything on habbo.
Maybe you remember long ago for the people that do remember. There was on the homepage the most active habbo. It was done by guestbook signing. mr22 thats me and wuziest he has many acc could be pongesta or something looking like that, Anyway we were on top of it lol we were on the homepage for weeks. Untill lw decided he doasnt want to se us there anymore so he deleted the most active habbo. Lol i pushed away lw with my own pixel hands. :D lol well i didnt had the flooder back then i used people telling them you get a white habbo roller (was a super rare back then) if you sign my gb lol

Invent
30-04-2008, 08:43 PM
yh its cool
we can also mass sign guestbooks make mass amounts on almost everything on habbo.
Maybe you remember long ago for the people that do remember. There was on the homepage the most active habbo. It was done by guestbook signing. mr22 thats me and wuziest he has many acc could be pongesta or something looking like that, Anyway we were on top of it lol we were on the homepage for weeks. Untill lw decided he doasnt want to se us there anymore so he deleted the most active habbo. Lol i pushed away lw with my own pixel hands. lol well i didnt had the flooder back then i used people telling them you get a white habbo roller (was a super rare back then) if you sign my gb lol

lol, you make it sound like its so hard to do things on Habbo in mass. It's probably the most easiest thing to do.

Sharpsterz
30-04-2008, 08:45 PM
He so wants the badge

Kardan
30-04-2008, 08:46 PM
You do know they won't include any flooding accounts into the badge random draw thing?

They said you shouldn't flood and must do more than a few messages :rolleyes:

Hope you're having fun though :rolleyes:

mantora
30-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Well most of or stuff is realy old. We were at the start of scripting on habbo. So we have seen most of the stuff. Anyway wuzie helped making some of the green army plasto chairs we still have today.
And for myself i helped making *Text Removed*. Witch was a big mistake becouse of that habbo got flooded by scripting ******s. Atleast leetkiss knows how to take advantage of my work. Also wuzie is the one who released the axed bots. For the ones that remember the one man armies that run ofer the hotel. We won the habbo charts with them and we did the bot wars game. Lol mod-zippy didnt like both of them. The green trax machine and lw his trophie are still in pongesta his room :D crime pays

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not name scripting programs on the forum.

mantora
30-04-2008, 08:52 PM
You do know they won't include any flooding accounts into the badge random draw thing?

They said you shouldn't flood and must do more than a few messages :rolleyes:

Hope you're having fun though :rolleyes:

for the info we know that. were not like you colecting a badge per week lol. No this has to do with some krew members and bullying lost witness afcourse. did you know lw has aids irl. people like us just have to bullie him. And well the nazi bit is becouse wuzie realy is a nazi irl. I found out after working for years with him lol

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not multiple post.

Rixion
30-04-2008, 08:59 PM
good find

I guess the flooders are desperate

30-04-2008, 09:03 PM
u r well rebel!!!!

Digital
30-04-2008, 09:03 PM
http://www.solarnavigator.net/images/blue_peter_new_logo.jpg

Pyroka
30-04-2008, 09:07 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other forum members.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!