PDA

View Full Version : Annoying problem.

Gnome
01-05-2008, 07:07 AM
Yeah, so i was in the shower this morning, and doing whati usually do, pulled my foreskin back and had a wash but i noticed my foreskin/head of my willy was a bit red, and it did sting a little. Any idea what this could be..?

Alkaz
01-05-2008, 07:09 AM
You could have an infection. (dont know if thats the right word :P) But it happens some times when the penis isnt cleaned properly or for a while. I would just suggest cleaning regulary but if it continues going to the doctor.

Gnome
01-05-2008, 07:12 AM
You could have an infection. (dont know if thats the right word :P) But it happens some times when the penis isnt cleaned properly or for a while. I would just suggest cleaning regulary but if it continues going to the doctor.

I wash daily, making sure im fully cleaned. o.o i did use a shower gel last night cus the soap slipped out my hands and landed on the floor

Alkaz
01-05-2008, 07:13 AM
OK then it is probally been irritated by the shower gel. Make sure you continue to wash with something that isnt irritable and it should clear up.

Gnome
01-05-2008, 07:18 AM
OK then it is probally been irritated by the shower gel. Make sure you continue to wash with something that isnt irritable and it should clear up.

Ah, ok. ty.

Samishlol
02-05-2008, 07:39 AM
If it's still red without 2 days. Don't be scared and go and see your doctor.

whitebengal
02-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Sounds like cystitis to me which is just an infection in the bladder...quite common.....Or its just been rubbed too many times That happens to my fellas one lol ....but if its still the same in a couple of days go see ya doc :D

JackBuddy
02-05-2008, 03:18 PM
But some e45 on it, or whatever it's called :D

:Edzy
02-05-2008, 03:43 PM
could be too tight?

if its a problem tomorrow, see a doctor.

Excellent
02-05-2008, 04:41 PM
I get this all the time, it's really nothing to worry about. Everyones skin is susceptible to different soaps/creams. I don't use any soap or shower gel when washing on my william wilberforce as I know from previous experience that it hurts like hell.

Hope this helps.

whitebengal
02-05-2008, 05:09 PM
I get this all the time, it's really nothing to worry about. Everyones skin is susceptible to different soaps/creams. I don't use any soap or shower gel when washing on my william wilberforce as I know from previous experience that it hurts like hell.

Hope this helps.

Lmao....I love what you call it...thats hilarious :eusa_danc

Excellent
02-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Lmao....I love what you call it...thats hilarious :eusa_dancI would say other words but it would be seen as offensive..:rolleyes:

Con
02-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Yeh, Im sure its nothing to worry about :)

Just do what the others said, Wash it without soap :)

leah
10-05-2008, 01:44 AM
OMG My dad calls it a wilberforce ;o
Ive never heard anyone else call it that haha
:D
if its like that after 2 days see a doctor
and i recommend the soap next time ;)

Hope this helps.

Samantha.
10-05-2008, 10:55 AM
I Suggest If Its Not Gone Soon, Go And See The Doctor As Its Probs An Infection

superfly-dan
10-05-2008, 09:08 PM
It's just a little bit of irritation, could be what you're using in the shower, could be the fact that you choke your chicken too much :P Nothing to worry about, it'll go away soon. I get it alot.

myke
10-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Alternatively, you may not be drinking enough :)

Pyroka
10-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Alternatively, you may be tugging too much!

LOL I'm not going to say much more about that though... Could be an infection, I'd go see a doctor. I've been to the doc's before about my wilkins, its nothing embarrassing... He just has a feely. ^^

Davii
11-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Sunburn

Wrestlemania
11-05-2008, 09:45 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not post inappropriately.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!