PDA

View Full Version : iPod - I need advice?

!.x.FaYe.x.!
17-06-2005, 09:07 PM
After having my iPod since christmas, its decided to break on me!

I've had a look all over the apple website and I couldn't find anything about having it repaired?

I do know its possible to send the iPod back to apple to have it repaired or something, but I'm not sure how to do this!

It would be highly appreciated if you could give me some advice on how to get it repaired? Via the apple website.

Thanks,

Faye x

ChloeDust
17-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Well, what's happened to it like, screen gone, doesn't turn on or? :S

Tyche
17-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Which iPod do you have? and what's wrong with it? :)

!.x.FaYe.x.!
17-06-2005, 09:55 PM
The toggle switch thing? Lol, not too sure what its called but basically what moves the selection thing from track to track... I'm not too good with all of these names! And its a 20GB iPod! :)

Concentric
17-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Check if you have some kind of warranty with it. If so you might be able to claim another one. If you're not sure why not ask your parents?

Eamonn
17-06-2005, 10:24 PM
yea i just got an Ipod Mini today for my bday and it has a booklet that says 1year warrenty

!.x.FaYe.x.!
17-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Yes, I do know it has a 1 year warranty, but I was wandering how I go about getting a replacement? Via the apple website? Any chance anyone could give me some kind of instructions on how to do so?

Steph
19-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Yes, I do know it has a 1 year warranty, but I was wandering how I go about getting a replacement? Via the apple website? Any chance anyone could give me some kind of instructions on how to do so?
well where did you buy it?

TealArms
19-06-2005, 06:50 PM
U do know that it is a clock wheel and u need to spin ur finger round on it lol? cos some of ma mates don't have a clue how to use it also if you got it from the apple website then u shud be able to send it back via post or u could goto the shop you got it from i.e pc world and take it back i will e-mail ma old head cos he loves macs more then i do and he will probs know

Georgia
24-06-2005, 08:28 AM
How do you mean broke? Is it not working when you spin your finger round the circle?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!