PDA

View Full Version : Dirge...

Gnome
01-05-2008, 10:01 PM
What the hell is it about? I really dont get what's so funny about spamming the trade channel around 100 times a day with jsut plainly " Dirge " for the lulz.

Can someone explain the background behind it? :/

Danzilla
02-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Apparently on a RP server someone was trying to sell and they where like "Selling [Dirge] its Dirgealishous" or somthing like that, then everyone just start spamming it. Im not sure if thats rigght so dont quote me on it. ;D

Elkaa
02-05-2008, 07:44 AM
The name's [Thunder]... [Dark Thunder]

Charly
02-05-2008, 02:45 PM
don't mention that piece of crap. Deserves to be removed from WoW then all the god damn annoying kiddies will go away.

Gnome
02-05-2008, 02:56 PM
don't mention that piece of crap. Deserves to be removed from WoW then all the god damn annoying kiddies will go away.

QFT!!!

Sharpsterz
02-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Dirge is better than the level 8 Staff thats just a stick of wood!

+ I Dirge'd Ya Mam :P

Charly
02-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Dirge is better than the level 8 Staff thats just a stick of wood!

+ I Dirge'd Ya Mam :P

Exactly my point.. WHYS IT SO FUN?

Axel
02-05-2008, 03:25 PM
The name's [Thunder]... [Dark Thunder]

*Deep Thunder

Wig44.
02-05-2008, 03:58 PM
*Deep Thunder

Do you do that to everyone to belittle them?

Axel
02-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Do you do that to everyone to belittle them?

Leave my guild plx.

TehJoshy
02-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Free Dirge! for all :o!

Wig44.
02-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Leave my guild plx.

Elaborate? :P

Axel
02-05-2008, 08:05 PM

Twas a joke.

Nemo
02-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Hes on about TPA

Danzilla
03-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Why do people get so annoyed by the odd "I'd [Dirge] you" in trade?
Surely you could just ignore it, by replying with "Omg shut up" is spamming just as bad as the person saying Dirge.
I mean its not going to be on your chat log for long in /2. so why worrie about it so much, some people get so worked up over it. People find diffrent things funny and how many people can they haven't spamed before, eh. ;]
By reply with "OMFgz REMOVED N0ob" just prevokes them i think and yea, i do spam it some times when im bored and see what sort of replys i get.
I get things like "omg how sad spamming" and "iv reported you and you WILL get banned now".

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum language filter.

Charly
03-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Why do people get so annoyed by the odd "I'd [Dirge] you" in trade?
Surely you could just ignore it, by replying with "Omg shut up" is spamming just as bad as the person saying Dirge.
I mean its not going to be on your chat log for long in /2. so why worrie about it so much, some people get so worked up over it. People find diffrent things funny and how many people can they haven't spamed before, eh. ;]
By reply with "OMFgz REMOVED N0ob" just prevokes them i think and yea, i do spam it some times when im bored and see what sort of replys i get.
I get things like "omg how sad spamming" and "iv reported you and you WILL get banned now".

but there never is ONE person.. theres always about 50 sad acts doing it.

Wig44.
03-05-2008, 06:25 PM
but there never is ONE person.. theres always about 50 sad acts doing it.

EXACTLY. One person does it that sparks off 50 others and ALL you can see in /1 and /2 is dirge me right up the dirge etc...

Danzilla
03-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Its easy to look away from the chat log or set SpamMeNot to block it.
So what if you see [Dirge] this and [Dirge] that every so often, its not hurting anyone.
Let them have their fun.

Wig44.
03-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Its easy to look away from the chat log or set SpamMeNot to block it.
So what if you see [Dirge] this and [Dirge] that every so often, its not hurting anyone.
Let them have their fun.

It's not 'every so often' It happens a lot. And it does hurt, I recently saw Shut the [Dirge] up, just becaused I [Dirge]ed your mum up her fat floppy [Dirge] with my big hard [Dirge] doesn't mean you can tell me to shut up your [Dirge]

It's sad how inventive people can be with a crap epic :(

Danzilla
03-05-2008, 07:14 PM
It's not 'every so often' It happens a lot. And it does hurt, I recently saw Shut the [Dirge] up, just becaused I [Dirge]ed your mum up her fat floppy [Dirge] with my big hard [Dirge] doesn't mean you can tell me to shut up your [Dirge]

It's sad how inventive people can be with a crap epic :(

I hardly ever see it now, like i said block all sayings with [Dirge] with SpamMeNot. Also im sure they wasen't directing the comment at you. ;]
Also Dirge is a realy good offhand Dagger.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/daz951/Dirge.jpg

Youheard
06-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Or just leave /2

Danzilla
06-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Or just leave /2

Yea, i said that. I mean you dont use Trade all the time, right? ;P

Youheard
06-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Yea, i said that. I mean you dont use Trade all the time, right? ;P

Sorry I didn't read all the posts.

I can't remember every buying anything off of /2, I only use it when I'm in the mood to sell enchants on the priest. Got executioner this evening :eusa_whis

Danzilla
06-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Sorry I didn't read all the posts.

I can't remember every buying anything off of /2, I only use it when I'm in the mood to sell enchants on the priest. Got executioner this evening :eusa_whis

No prob, i dont care. ;P
And gratz on enchanting. ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!