PDA

View Full Version : [Request] football-universe.net NEEDS STAFF!

AgnesIO
02-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Well, what can I say about football-universe? Football-Universe is a site that is going to be made very soon! But I decided I will not open the site until I have some staff!

To get a job at Football-Universe you will need the following:

Interested in Football.
Have a all round knowledge of the sport.
Know more about Football than the Premiership.
Be able to work with other people.
Have a good ammount of experience.
Be able to put time into the site.
Have fun!----------------------------------------------------------------------

The job's i have on offer are:

Co-Owner (Need 1)
Site Producer (Need 2)
Radio Manager (Need 1)
Radio DJ (Need 4+)
News Manager (Need 1)
News Reporter (Need 5+)
Community Manager (Update a Community Page - Like screensavers, freebies and be able to interact with users, guides etc) (Need 1)
Community Team (Need 4)
Coder (Need 2)
Graphics Manager (Need 1)
Graphics Designer (Need 4)
Layout Creator (Need 2)----------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically reply back here if you are interested and all I need to know at the moment is: Your experience, and the job you want!

If you get some vouches saying that you are good at the job, you are likely to have a better chance of getting your chosen job!

Thanks,

Dom :8

Samishlol
02-05-2008, 05:53 PM
I could be radio manager, i've got alot of experience

AgnesIO
02-05-2008, 05:54 PM
I could be radio manager

Hmm, what software do you use? What experience do you have? Do you LOVE football? :P

Thanks

Samishlol
02-05-2008, 05:55 PM
Well i don't really DJ no more. But i have been radio manager for alot of habbo websites. And no i dont love love football but i take an interest.

AgnesIO
02-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Well i don't really DJ no more. But i have been radio manager for alot of habbo websites. And no i dont love love football but i take an interest.

Hmm how will you dj if you dont dj anymore? :P

P.S. These jobs are all still available offering a great job!

Lyrical.Troop
02-05-2008, 07:17 PM
I could be co-owner.
I have a overal knowledge of the sport, rules and statistics, from Blue Square South, all the way up to Barclaycards Premier League!

I watch mostly every match on Television, and online!

I am a season card holder for Ipswich Town FC, And a VERY loyal fan.

I enjoy working with other people, and I also enjoy amazing them with my wacky facts about football they didnt know, and some football based jokes!

I have a reasonable amount of experience, as I used to help run a Habbo fansite, I feel this is similar, but with a topic I have more passion on.
I also am quite familiar with all the tool's most web users use, and I have exceptional grammar and spelling skills.

The time I would be able to put into the site is around 3 Hours a day, unless you absolutely need me to be online, with which I shall.
I will not only put in Time, I shall also put in my pure knowledge, passion and hard work.

Thanks.

AgnesIO
02-05-2008, 07:21 PM
I could be co-owner.
I have a overal knowledge of the sport, rules and statistics, from Blue Square South, all the way up to Barclaycards Premier League!

I watch mostly every match on Television, and online!

I am a season card holder for Ipswich Town FC, And a VERY loyal fan.

I enjoy working with other people, and I also enjoy amazing them with my wacky facts about football they didnt know, and some football based jokes!

I have a reasonable amount of experience, as I used to help run a Habbo fansite, I feel this is similar, but with a topic I have more passion on.
I also am quite familiar with all the tool's most web users use, and I have exceptional grammar and spelling skills.

The time I would be able to put into the site is around 3 Hours a day, unless you absolutely need me to be online, with which I shall.
I will not only put in Time, I shall also put in my pure knowledge, passion and hard work.

Thanks.

Hi!

I am very interested, as I think you would be good for the job! If you can, could you get a vouch (Someone to say you are good) please :)

Thanks,

Dom

Lyrical.Troop
02-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Hi!

I am very interested, as I think you would be good for the job! If you can, could you get a vouch (Someone to say you are good) please :)

Thanks,

Dom

I dont know anyone on here very much, As I am very new!

Im sure you could put me through a trial, to see if Im good? :D

AgnesIO
02-05-2008, 07:28 PM
I dont know anyone on here very much, As I am very new!

Im sure you could put me through a trial, to see if Im good? :D

Hmm do you play habbo (if so whats your name) do you have msn (If so what can i add you on) when is your caution over?

Thanks,

Dom

Lyrical.Troop
02-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Hmm do you play habbo (if so whats your name) do you have msn (If so what can i add you on) when is your caution over?

Thanks,

Dom

I dont play Habbo, I've discovered my life :P

Sure thing add me on MSN, [email protected]

My caution is over May 5th.

AgnesIO
02-05-2008, 07:38 PM
added you :)

Guys Co-Owner is still open as I have not given anyone a job yet :)

AgnesIO
03-05-2008, 07:41 AM
I have one TRIALIST Co-Owner atm, but if anyone else wants to trial for it they can!

Co-Owner (Need 1)
Site Producer (Need 2)
Radio Manager (Need 1)
Radio DJ (Need 4+)
News Manager (Need 1)
News Reporter (Need 5+)
Community Manager (Update a Community Page - Like screensavers, freebies and be able to interact with users, guides etc) (Need 1)
Community Team (Need 4)
Coder (Need 2)
Graphics Manager (Need 1)
Graphics Designer (Need 4)
Layout Creator (Need 2)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!