PDA

View Full Version : PS3 40GB HELP +REP

Lyrical.Troop
02-05-2008, 07:11 PM
What exactly does it come with?

1 Controller or two?
A memory card?
anything else?

and how can i go in internet/multiplayer??
i dont have internet connection upstairs :(

awelsh
02-05-2008, 07:17 PM
1 controller
memory cards are pointless, 40GB hard drive in there :D
also: Ethernet cable, charge cable, av cable

If you have wireless you can connect to it via the PS3's inbuilt wireless

Lyrical.Troop
02-05-2008, 07:21 PM
1 controller

Heh?

I have BELKIN wireless upstairs, but I need a dongle for it.

awelsh
03-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Heh?

no you dont, the ps3 has a wireless adapter built into it so you can connect wirelessly easily

Meanies
03-05-2008, 09:15 PM
1 controller

Yeah, that stuff.
i love the sixaxis controller thing :]]

GommeInc
03-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Heh?

I have a Belkin wireless router too, you don't need an adaptor to use it with the PS3?

awelsh
04-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah, that stuff.
i love the sixaxis controller thing :]]

sixaxis broke on my controller :P I stood on it and its got a huge crack going through the case, and the plastic bit going inbetween R1 and R2 has fallen off.

Bought a new controller yesterday from game :) bit annoyed that it doesnt come with a USB cable though, £35 you would have thought a £2 odd lead would come free, doesnt matter much though as ive got loads of them USB's anyway lol alot longer than the ones sony provide you with tooo :D

Im going to have a go at taking the half broke controller apart today and putting the bit of plastic back into it so I can use R1 again without it getting stuck.

Meanies
04-05-2008, 02:52 PM
sixaxis broke on my controller :P I stood on it and its got a huge crack going through the case, and the plastic bit going inbetween R1 and R2 has fallen off.

Bought a new controller yesterday from game :) bit annoyed that it doesnt come with a USB cable though, £35 you would have thought a £2 odd lead would come free, doesnt matter much though as ive got loads of them USB's anyway lol alot longer than the ones sony provide you with tooo :D

Im going to have a go at taking the half broke controller apart today and putting the bit of plastic back into it so I can use R1 again without it getting stuck.

haha
mine keeps dying after like 2 mins when i take the wire out. any idea how long it takes to charge?

Armal
04-05-2008, 06:58 PM
haha
mine keeps dying after like 2 mins when i take the wire out. any idea how long it takes to charge?

Till it stops Flashing?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!