PDA

View Full Version : gta iv - half mill

j4k3
02-05-2008, 09:47 PM
easy way to do it?

c[__]
02-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Do missions obviously :rolleyes:. One missions gives $250,000 at some point.

j4k3
02-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Do missions obviously :rolleyes:. One missions gives $250,000 at some point.

wt1 dat

yido
02-05-2008, 09:54 PM
3 leafed clover is summit gives u 250k last 1 for packie

GhostFace-
02-05-2008, 09:56 PM
ye im planning on getting a load of money from the acheivement where you loose 4 stars.

just kil a load of people and get 4 stars.

c[__]
02-05-2008, 09:59 PM
ye im planning on getting a load of money from the acheivement where you loose 4 stars.

just kil a load of people and get 4 stars.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, pedestrians drop barely anything. Go to the airport and you'll get 4 stars then just drive away that's how I did it :)

GhostFace-
02-05-2008, 09:59 PM
I wouldn't get your hopes up, pedestrians drop barely anything. Go to the airport and you'll get 4 stars then just drive away that's how I did it :)

alright ty.

do you drive or need to walk away

c[__]
02-05-2008, 10:11 PM
I drove.

Ashley 12344
02-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Its a gradual one. Unless you want to steal 500 cars for Brucie.

Neil
03-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Just play through the game, try and save as much money as possible, some tips on doing this that doesn't involve any side missions

- Do "Three Leaf Clover" - $250k (At this point you should probably have about $40k depending on how much money you save)

- Save your ammo - Only use guns when you need too, when you kill a room full of enemies take all the ammo they drop, if you have an M4 and the enemy is using AKs switch because you'll probably get more ammo from the AK
Also try and aim for the head - One shot kill

- Related to saving ammo - Only buy armour, it's only $500 so it's not a huge loss, don't buy any guns unless you absolutly have too

- Try not to die or get busted - If you die you lose quite a chunk, I lose roughly $20k when I die, if you get busted you'll lose all your weapons and some money, it's easy to get through the game without an arrest, getting through without dying is significantly harder

- Don't waste time trying to get achievements, if you want the "Chain Reaction" achievement it's best to leave it until after you have the half a mil achievement

Camy
03-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Just play through the game, try and save as much money as possible, some tips on doing this that doesn't involve any side missions

- Do "Three Leaf Clover" - $250k (At this point you should probably have about $40k depending on how much money you save)

- Save your ammo - Only use guns when you need too, when you kill a room full of enemies take all the ammo they drop, if you have an M4 and the enemy is using AKs switch because you'll probably get more ammo from the AK

- Related to saving ammo - Only buy armour, it's only $500 so it's not a huge loss, don't buy any guns unless you absolutly have too

- Try not to die or get busted - If you die you lose quite a chunk, I lose roughly $20k when I die, if you get busted you'll lose all your weapons and some money, it's easy to get through the game without an arrest, getting through without dying is significantly harder

- Don't waste time trying to get achievements, if you want the "Chain Reaction" achievement it's best to leave it until after you have the half a mil achievement

Nice guide, plus rep if i can.
@ The bit in bold, its not that difficult lol, if u die or get busted, just reload your last save and start again from where u were. It autosaves after evry mission you do, so thats the way i do it.

Andeeh
03-05-2008, 07:04 PM

couldnt have said it better lol :D

Wootzeh
03-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Just keep saving, you get 250k form bank robbery and 250k from last mission.

Armal
03-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Not much to spend money on anyway.

Neil
03-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Nice guide, plus rep if i can.
@ The bit in bold, its not that difficult lol, if u die or get busted, just reload your last save and start again from where u were. It autosaves after evry mission you do, so thats the way i do it.

Lol I don't do that, I have probably about 30 deaths at the moment and 0 arrests, I haven't cheated so it looks pretty good I'd say

Camy
03-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Lol I don't do that, I have probably about 30 deaths at the moment and 0 arrests, I haven't cheated so it looks pretty good I'd say
Ah ok, I think I'd probably have about 10 deaths and 1 arrest if i hadnt just reloaded.
Its not really cheating though tbh.

Alan_Carr
03-05-2008, 08:00 PM
I die all the time, and lose like $400-500 each time i die, aint nothing major

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!