PDA

View Full Version : GTA iv not arriving

Mattch
03-05-2008, 06:47 PM
ok it should of arrived a few days ago, i called them up and they said its now gonna arrive today,

Still nothing, called again and now they say its gonna be here by the 15th of May

This is really pissin me off now,

So i just wanna here how good it is,

brandon
03-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Cancel your order if you are able to buy it in shops. That's what I did.

drama
03-05-2008, 06:50 PM
it's actually unrealisticly realistic, i've had it for the past 2 days and it's blown my mind with the attention to detail :P

hope you get yours soon, we can do Cops N Crooks or something

Armal
03-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Cancel your order if you are able to buy it in shops. That's what I did.

Yuh thats your best bet.

Or make a new account on another decent games site as they dont deserve ur business if they cant deliver to you in a decent time.

Meanies
03-05-2008, 07:18 PM
I've been playing it around an hour and love it :)

The graphics are rather good tooo and some of the features. Worth the £310 i paid for game & console :P

Mattch
03-05-2008, 09:13 PM
i said i want to cancel (ask my local shop had it for £40) but they just hung up on me :(

Also waiting for my new cable as my old one broke so i dunno if i will be able to get online, from a scrrenie i saw cops n' crooks looks good

today
03-05-2008, 09:41 PM
unlucky mate if they hung up and all contact head office. ;]

GommeInc
03-05-2008, 09:44 PM
unlucky mate if they hung up and all contact head office. ;]
What KL said :P

If they refuse to cancel an order which hasn't had the money taken from your account, you are still allowed to cancel it. Infact, you can cancel most orders which have had funds transferred but are not set to deliver/dispatch within a few days...

iCosmo
04-05-2008, 10:06 AM
I've ordered mine from GAME but it's not gonna arrive till tuesday, as they don't deliver on bank holidays. So im gonna get my dad to look in town and then i'll cancel the order.

MattyBoy
04-05-2008, 10:14 AM
I've ordered mine from GAME but it's not gonna arrive till tuesday, as they don't deliver on bank holidays. So im gonna get my dad to look in town and then i'll cancel the order.

Dude ive got to wait the same time as you to come, why dont you have a little patience and wait like what im doing.

iCosmo
04-05-2008, 10:46 AM
well if i get it tuesday i wont have much time to play on it as i have school and sats and need to revise.

But if i got it today i would have all day today and tomorrow to go on it.

MattyBoy
04-05-2008, 11:13 AM
So have i im in year 9, my mum is gonna hide it away from me for my sats.

Mattch
04-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Well i contacted the head office and he just put me through to the same people that hung up on me >:(

Ashley 12344
04-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Inform their head office you'll report them to Trading standards.

Hazza
04-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Its bcos everywhere is sold out. But you can ring up Head Offices if your that bothered, they can't do much though.

Mattch
05-05-2008, 05:03 PM
like i said, i called them up and when i went in the shop it was on the shelves but for higher than i orderd for so i didnt buy it,

The head office guy laughed at me when i said i'll report him :(

[Oli]
05-05-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm getting my copy next tuesday :))
Couse I got a hold of a copy in some neighbourhood IT store (becouse most people go to the big stores, not the smaller ones)

But i'm going to greece for a week so can't go after it untill next tuesday :p
(if interested: xbox version ;) )

Moh
05-05-2008, 07:51 PM
If they wont cancel your order, just say to your bank that you canceled the order, and you was still charged. They should then refund it for you :P
Or, just say your not 18 and there not allowed to sell you it.

[Oli]
05-05-2008, 07:54 PM
If they wont cancel your order, just say to your bank that you canceled the order, and you was still charged. They should then refund it for you :P
Or, just say your not 18 and there not allowed to sell you it.

Lol good one xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!