PDA

View Full Version : People Call You For Playing Habbo

A-Kendall
04-05-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm fed up of people calling me for playing habbo quite frequently. People say things like "your a computer geek" and "you should get out more" or "get a life" but playing habbo is just what I like to do just like they might enjoy playing football all the time or whatever. I do disagree with these people that spend all their money on Habbo and play on it absalutely 24/7 because THEY realy do need to get out more :P

Ardemax
04-05-2008, 07:45 AM
Yes, ok maybe some people need to get out more. But surely the people who call you geeks must be to know what one is. :P

Shoed
04-05-2008, 08:37 AM
alot of people who insult others for playing habbo regularly usually play habbo a dam lot more, 'e-rebels' use clone accounts and attempt to insult you on their.

Asher
04-05-2008, 10:28 AM
I wouldn't say it's a bad thing playing habbo. Even I pop on occasionally to speak to a few old faces, but I do think it's extremely unhealthy to be playing on it for more than 10+ a day, which evidently some people do. And well, by the looks of bobbafaces, it's no wonder a good few are verging on obesity.

A-Kendall
04-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Talking about bobbafaces, I was extremely suprised to see how old most of them where. It just lets you know that people might not be who you think on habbo. And one of my mates on habbo is about 23 which I wont name him but I personally think he realy needs to get out more or you could say he realy does need to get a life but hes sorted so I have nothing against him.

HotelUser
05-05-2008, 12:31 AM
Talking about bobbafaces, I was extremely suprised to see how old most of them where. It just lets you know that people might not be who you think on habbo. And one of my mates on habbo is about 23 which I wont name him but I personally think he realy needs to get out more or you could say he realy does need to get a life but hes sorted so I have nothing against him.

Well actually one of the initial purposes of Habbo Hotel was to be a dating service for young adults. Seeing older users on doesn't surprise me very much. Nonetheless the age of twenty-three does seem a bit old to be playing, even moreso because Sulake began marketing to younger players, as opposed to older. Quite honestly it is seldom that one acknoledges me for playing Habbo Hotel in real life, and when they do it's regarding the poor graphics. I'm more likely going to be labbled a 'computer geek' because I'm a computer programmer, and rather purchase a new computer over a vehicle :D.

Reptar
05-05-2008, 04:30 AM
I really don't care if people are on Habbo a lot. It's their interest their life. What would it matter to you? Does it effect you? I think not. Instead of people taking their time telling people to get out more, don't you think they should be out instead of being on Habbo?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!