PDA

View Full Version : XBOX LIVE MATCH TODAY [GTA4]

IRBlueMoon
04-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Hello Sony users, I thought I'd post this thread in here seems as... well certain users don't understand that some threads belong in dedicated sub-forums so if they post crap in the main section about the PS3 I'll post crap about the xbox 360 in the Sony section, one step further for me. Aren't I childish eh? :eusa_clap

So I'm making a game it'll be at 10PM tonight post your xbox live gamertag if you want to play. Oh I'm fully aware their is one on tonight, I just felt like making one up to post here.

Moved by Neil (Forum Moderator) from Sony: Please do not post threads in the wrong section

yido
04-05-2008, 11:33 AM
no one wants to play with you sorry

Niko Bellic
04-05-2008, 02:58 PM
As much as you hate me I'll play?

Crazy Bartender

I've not got a working mic at the moment, I'll probably use my brothers if he isn't using it. Can we play Team Deathmatches in Prison with Traffic on High Peds on High, and with Melee only weapons, that's fun. Cos you can get a car from outside and bring it into the prison and people will be having fun with knifes and baseball bats.

drama
04-05-2008, 04:04 PM
As much as you hate me I'll play?

Crazy Bartender

I've not got a working mic at the moment, I'll probably use my brothers if he isn't using it. Can we play Team Deathmatches in Prison with Traffic on High Peds on High, and with Melee only weapons, that's fun. Cos you can get a car from outside and bring it into the prison and people will be having fun with knifes and baseball bats.

aha that sounds great lets to that one :P Sam0Jack for GT

IRBlueMoon
04-05-2008, 05:43 PM
I ain't hosting, I only truly posted to piss off the Sony boys but it got moved. ;>

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!