PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got..

DuxRawr
04-05-2008, 09:43 AM
A color change script like Klydos or virb where you can change the top bars theme.

+Rep for help thanks :)

Joshuae
04-05-2008, 09:44 AM
A color change script like Klydos or virb wehre you can change the top bars theme.

Easy to do in Javascript.

DuxRawr
04-05-2008, 09:46 AM
Easy to do in Javascript.

If i knew i wouldnt askk...

Joshuae
04-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Look on DynamicDrive. :)
I think they have one.

Dentafrice
04-05-2008, 01:52 PM
A color change script like Klydos or virb where you can change the top bars theme.

Look on DynamicDrive. :)
I think they have one.

The system is way more advanced then just changing color ;) Its a custom made script by us, which you won't find anywhere else.

Just Google "Javascript Color Changer", but you won't be finding how to change the color of the header on there.

Joshuae
04-05-2008, 01:54 PM
The system is way more advanced then just changing color ;) Its a custom made script by us, which you won't find anywhere else.

Just Google "Javascript Color Changer", but you won't be finding how to change the color of the header on there.

A simpler version is on DynamicDrive, you just switch the styles for basic one.

Invent
04-05-2008, 02:49 PM
The system is way more advanced then just changing color Its a custom made script by us, which you won't find anywhere else.

Don't lie to me boy :P The one on FLUX looks just like the one on Klydo and the coding is very, very simple.

Hypertext
04-05-2008, 03:46 PM
He might be talking about how it holds the changes for each user. Which is still very simple. Tbh, I can't think of a way to make it hard, the idea is you have a darkish to clear gradient overlay, and then you change the color behind it, and it should look like the whole image is literally changing the gradient too.

I've finished it for Flyxa in about 15 minutes. =/

Blob
04-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Download WordPress and edit theirs.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!