PDA

View Full Version : Selling Venomous Habblus Plant [URPROF]

DJ-Cragz
04-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Yes, im selling a venomous habblus plant worth 1t & 28 hcs, not expecting to get that, but offers guys?

nothing under a t.

stupidben
04-05-2008, 08:19 PM
1t 5hcs ;] ????

Okeanos
05-05-2008, 01:37 AM
why aren't you expecting to get that? you wont get that on habboxforum because people offer the lowest amount possible

but its very easy to get 1 throne 30 in trade rooms, i did and that was only 3 days ago

Edited by Yoshmitsui (Forum Moderator): Please don't post comments in the trading section.

TopManTim
05-05-2008, 09:40 AM
why aren't you expecting to get that? you wont get that on habboxforum because people offer the lowest amount possible

but its very easy to get 1 throne 30 in trade rooms, i did and that was only 3 days ago

There's going to be 8 more in about a week.

Edited by Yoshmitsui (Forum Moderator): Please don't post comments in the trading section.

Shoed
05-05-2008, 12:17 PM
okeanos is trying to get the price up, fact is they dont sell lol

Okeanos
05-05-2008, 01:38 PM
true 8 more are coming, but why should that affect the price? if it does habbox is very hypocritical and selective

okeanos is trying to get the price up, fact is they dont sell lol

and why would i do that? as i have already said, i sold mine the other day

read posts more carefully in future

TopManTim
05-05-2008, 03:07 PM
true 8 more are coming, but why should that affect the price? if it does habbox is very hypocritical and selective

If more come out then people won't pay as much as it's not as "rare", this will make the price it is being traded at go down which will make it's habbox price go down.

Shoed
05-05-2008, 03:33 PM

please shutup okeanos, noone cares - just be quiet for once and stop thinking your correct about everything.
You was nearly crying because you couldn't sell your venemous lol, hideous.

Okeanos
05-05-2008, 05:41 PM
please shutup okeanos, noone cares - just be quiet for once and stop thinking your correct about everything.
You was nearly crying because you couldn't sell your venemous lol, hideous.

once again you demonstrate your immaturity, and you wonder why your seen a joke, someone of no importance that will do anything to be noticed

haha

Shoed
05-05-2008, 06:14 PM
no importance? please do NOT flatter yourself... considering I hardly play habbo anymore, I will always be important and classed as a habbo ledend surely.

So stop thinking your the king of habbo (as I know you dream about that) considering this is reality, not dreams babe.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!